Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen

There At Least!

Sasuke would have easily admitted today was perfect, except for the fact Naruto was currently talking to the annoying students in front of him. He should have earlier took into account that the other students would want to spend time with him, but how was Sasuke to know Naruto would actually talk back to them. At the moment Sasuke wasn't pleased at all to know Naruto was such a social butterfly, especially when it was suppose to be their time together.

So the grumpy Uchiha sat angrily in his seat, arms crossed and eyes glowering at Kiba and apparently his other friend Shino as they sat turned around as they spoke with Naruto. Sasuke didn't care to much for what they were talking about, just that they were talking to his Naruto. So it was unforgivable regardless if they were asking about school work or something. But of course he hadn't had the chance to incorporate this rule in with Itachi yet, but he would get around to it eventually.

"Man Naruto, you should have joined here just a week earlier." Kiba cackled loudly, causing Sasuke to convulse with disgust. How can someone's laugh be so annoying?! At least Naruto had an adorable laugh. "A major food fight started all because of Shikamaru and the everyone there at the time had to clean it up." Kiba laughed hysterically. Naruto laughed as well, picturing Kiba probably involved in the group at that time.

Sasuke simply sighed. He remembered that day, and personally he was glad he hadn't gone to lunch that day. Lucky him. Unfortunately he was often talked to about it, so many students thought it was bad that he missed it.

"Hey Sasuke, why don't you talk about school?" Naruto suddenly asked, leaning back in his seat to face Sasuke. He had a unique look on his face that Sasuke was sure meant to be considerate yet upset.

"Why should I, dobe?" Sasuke huffed. "I hardly think it's worth my breath." Sasuke smirked when Naruto only pouted at his response. Kiba and Shino simply ignored his answer, not that Shino had said much of anything since they got on the bus. Now Shino was Sasuke's type of guy, quiet and minding his own business, not at all like noisy and obnoxious Kiba who could talk for hours about nothing. And it seemed like he was trying to do so, from what Sasuke could tell.

But thankfully as they reached the marker of one hour, the chattering teens seemed to calm down, probably because Sakura interrupted every now and then telling them to shut up because they were bugging her Sasuke. Despite her words of possession over him, Sasuke was grateful for Sakura's word since it silenced the two when she finally threatened to beat the living day lights out of them. So peace and serenity had finally been restored to the bus.

Sasuke took the quite moment to finally relax. he had nothing to worry about for the most part. Itachi was sitting up in the front conversing with Iruka-Sensei about something; probably putting a bad name for Sasuke that was for sure. Jiraiya had luckily been assigned to another bus, so Sasuke didn't have to worry about the pervert pestering him about making his move on Naruto while on the bus. And Neji wasn't much of a problem either, considering he sat up closer to the front.

Taking a brief sigh of relief, Sasuke pressed his back deeply into his seat, his eyes closing instinctively to the graceful calm. But a sudden wait pressing equally against him on the side, caused him to reopen his eyes. To his surprise it hadn't been anyone he could lash out at for touching him, since it had been his very own blond, leaning heavily on his shoulder. Sasuke took a moment and stared in disbelief as he noticed Naruto's own eyes were closed and his breathing was soft and slow. The obvious thought that came to mind was that the blond had fallen to sleep, but Sasuke didn't believe he could rest that easily. Scratch that, it was Naruto he was talking about. Nothing was impossible for the mysterious and unsuspecting blond.