Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

Choose Between The Two

As if the whole universe had been waiting for this moment alone, everything seemed to be frozen in time. Sasuke lingered in their precious kiss; his earlier nervousness seemingly forgotten completely. Naruto had almost lost his footing when the kiss required him to lean forward as well. But thankfully Sasuke had noticed Naruto's wooziness ahead of time and took the liberty of wrapping his arms around Naruto's waist. He steadied the blond just as he reluctantly pulled from the kiss. Lightly Sasuke lifted his eyes and smiled gingerly at the sight before him.

Naruto was still standing in place, his lips still pursed tightly; kissing the air, and his gorgeous azure eyes still hid beneath delicate lashes. Sasuke found more favor in the other's stunning flushed cheeks. Sasuke could all but resist sneaking in a second chaste kiss while Naruto was still prepared for it. Pulling back a second time, Sasuke amusingly laughed. "If I didn't know any better, I would say you enjoyed that more than you thought you would." Sasuke teased as Naruto finally opened his eyes.

The simple expression of complete and utter embarrassment and confusion was just too priceless. "Sasuke?" Naruto almost whimpered, looking down bashfully at their chests now touching.

"Yeah?" Sasuke responded. He was a little worried with Naruto's tone, for it sounded entirely too fearful.

"This won't be the last time, right?" He asked slowly.

Sasuke's eyes enlarged. He was actually having trouble breathing and couldn't even manage to register another thought. Was Naruto trying o say he wanted to kiss later? Suddenly Sasuke foudn the words he need. "Of course not!" He yelled rashly. "We can do it anytime. We don't even have to just kiss!" Sasuke explained anxiously. There was no way he was going to turn down the chance to suggest they develop a real relationship. Sasuke told himself, Naruto was simply nervous when the blond boy gave a forced small smile.

But in truth, Naruto was filled with remorse and guilt. He had practically agreed to be Itachi's boyfriend, but here he was accepting and wanting kisses from Itachi's own brother. Naruto had never felt so low in his life; he was giving false hope to them both. He was more confused than before, that was for sure. When Itachi kissed him, he felt warm and protected. Not to mention pleasured since Itachi was such an experienced kisser and knew all the right buttons to push. But when he kissed Sasuke, an entire ocean of heat and bliss wells up in him and makes it nearly impossible to stop. So who was he supposed to let down?

"Well, we better be heading back now." Sasuke interrupted skittishly. Once Naruto gave no reply, he couldn't help but feel worried as if he had said something wrong. Then again maybe Naruto truly wasn't ready for he and Itachi had in mind, which was totally understandable considering it was Naruto. Naruto only nodded to his statement. "Okay then, I guess I owe you that ride still." Sasuke chuckled warmly in hopes of getting Naruto to loosen up.

His plan worked entirely too well when the blond anxiously brightened up and jumped nearly two feet into the air. "Yeah!" He replied ecstatically. Sasuke smiled and kneeled down so Naruto could climb up. It barely took even a second for the blond to get up on Sasuke's back. Naruto firmly wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck and crossed his legs at the Uchiha's waist.

"Then we are off!" Sasuke cheered amusingly as he started to walk again. To his surprise, Naruto wasn't all that heavy compared to the time when he landed right on him after the fall. Actually Naruto was close to weighing much to nothing at all, which seemed unlikely since the blond ate ramen every chance he got. But Sasuke supposed Naruto's normally active and hyper behavior always burned off the calories before the had time to settle on his adorable form.