Chapter 1:Just another trophy

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, though I would like to.

Warnings: This fic is for mature readers only for sexual content, adult situations, language, violence, and being Yaoi which means MxM. If you don't like, don't read.

Brother's Can't Be Trusted
Chapter One
Just Another Trophy

Serene and composed as he may have looked, he was nothing like that at all. After all he had been laying in bed, attempting sleep for what must have been three hours. And man was he tired, Kami knows how much he wanted to sleep. But such a simple request, was to remain ignored as long as he stayed under this roof.

Sasuke turned over on his side, his eyes pulled shut tighter to together as he wrapped his pillow firmly around his head. Even the thick stuffing was unable to muffle the constant noise that irritated the boy to no end. He growled detestably, wanting to suffocate the very next moving thing he saw, and if that so happened to be the very cause of the noise; then that would solve the problem of his sleepless nights.

"Itachi...," Sasuke hissed through his grinding teeth. He didn't care too much for the fact that he would have serious dental problems, since had been doing this more often. As long as he could kill his brother, he would suffer any other torture.
His bedroom walls rattled and shook, usually resulting in dust and pieces of his ceiling falling down. If it were possible, Sasuke would have gouged out his ear drums with a spoon just to keep from hearing the constant annoying banging against his wall. But it was all the more disturbing when Itachi's as well as his 'guest's moaning and cries seeped through the walls. Sasuke swore they would never shut up!

"That's it!" The furious Uchiha threw back his covers and stamped out of bed. If they had a bottom floor, Sasuke would have stomped right through the floor boards.

He made his way to Itachi's room, just beside his. Without so much as knocking or warning, Sasuke kicked open the door. "Will you two horny bastards stop fucking long enough for me to get some damn rest?!" Sasuke hollered at the top of his lungs.
This request might have been effective if only the two stopped long enough to look at Sasuke's maliciously glowing red eyes and the way his veins popped out just above his eye. Then again Itachi was never subdued by his younger brother's fury, after all the younger Uchiha learned it all from him. His guest, who Sasuke referred to as just another trophy on Itachi's shelf of victims, was too hysterical with pleasure to even notice the miner in the room.

By now Sasuke was use to being ignored, but he had yet to over come the anger when they not only seemed to ignore him, but get louder. "Urgh! I'll kill you Itachi!" Sasuke yelled; tugging back on the door knob and slamming the door closed. It looked like this would just be another sleepless night for both of them.

Sasuke walked down the hall and into the kitchen, the only thing able to calm him at a moment like this was a nice glass of hot chocolate. He raided the cabinets and drawers for the mix and marshmallows. Finally finding them, he jerked the carton of milk out of the fridge and quickly started to make the soothing drink. If not for this stuff, he would have long ago gone mad.
But no one could blame him with a brother like that. Thanks to his parents' sudden death in a brutal car crash, he had been forced to live under the supervision of his College Sophomore brother. Even before then, Sasuke had known his brother was just a freak. The guy could get any woman or man in bed. Even those older than him managed to be seduced by those serious, head-strong eyes and toned muscular form. Itachi was throughout history the Prince of one night stands.

Sasuke, unfortunately, was not proud of his brother's title or reputation as a man whore. Since it's their house, Itachi always tops his victims. Seldom did he ever come home alone, and when he did it was only because he got what he wanted at school. Itachi for one couldn't care less that his brother would be traumatized for life. Though know one knew for sure what went on in that madman's head, Sasuke had noticed his sudden distance and cockiness after their parents' death. If the boy hadn't known any better, he would have thought it was Itachi's way of coping. But he ditched that idea long ago, simply because Itachi had no heart in which to feel pain and sadness.