Chapter 57- Who do we invite?

Disney had gone really great. I had gotten to go on a bunch of my favorite rides, and I had the opportunity to meet some of my favorite characters.

Even though all that happened nothing fully measured up to the proposal.

I spent the whole day walking around with a smile that couldn't disappear. Some may think it was from where we were but deep down, I was overjoyed with the idea of having a forever with Chris.

Getting back to the house two days later we sat down to discuss the bare minimum since we didn't want to plan to much without involving family.

Family.

That was the discussion topic when we had gotten home. I was more than happy to have whoever we wanted at the wedding. But when we got into specifics there was no family for me to contact.

Sure, I had Tom and Monica. Hell, I could even invite Sarah. I had no intent of contacting my uncle and the only other family member I had was my older brother who I had no way to contact.

The list was small for me, and it only had people I had met while working.

"Are you sure you would be okay with me inviting them? If you're not comfortable with a 'high end event' for our wedding, we can keep it just to your family." I tell Chris honestly as I look at the list I had written out.

I didn't want this to be just about me. Chris was just as much a part of the wedding planning as I would be. It was OUR day after all, not my day.

"Baby girl, these people in one way or another are your family. Will we have to hire security? Defiantly. But the people you love and care for and who love and care for you will be there on our day. No exceptions." Chris told me as he held my free hand in his. It was reassuring to know that he was okay with it.

Tom H.

Mark Harmon

Michael Weatherly

Cote de Pablo

Pauley Perrette

Sean Murray

David McCallum

Rocky Carroll

Brian Dietzen

Lucas Black

Scott Bakula

Jim Parsons

Kaley Cuoco

Johnny Galecki

Simon Helberg

Melissa Rauch

Mayim Bialik

Kunal Nayyar

Adam Levine

Sam Farrar

Matt Flynn

PJ Morton

Jesse Carmichael

Ellen DeGeneres

My list was still small in consideration to Chris's. His consisted of family and the rest of the Marvel cast.

I knew deep down that it would be a long shot that the people I invited would come but I still wanted them to have the option if they were available. I knew a few for sure would show like Mark Harmon and his wife. He always acted like a father figure and was always there for me in my moments of need on set. He wouldn't turn down the invite to my wedding.

I was saddened a bit looking at the list, but I knew that everyone I loved would show their support even if they couldn't be there in person.

The people I have come close to over the years had always been there for me. I knew that if they could support me during backlash over my first song then they would support me in this lifelong decision to marry the love of my life.