Chapter 27- Calls and Calendars

Chris and I had gone back to the Studio yesterday and I met with the Russo's and Feige to let them know what had happened and my doctors note. They were pissed to say the least but not at me. William has been put on leave until they are able to decide what actions to take against him.

I had no real 1v1 stunt practice to know that our contract stated that the intensity of that level will not occur without proper equipment including harnesses to be pulled back. The guys decided it was in my best interest to take the next week off since I don't have very many scenes left that don't include stunts.

So, I decided to do the only logically thing which would be working on my many other jobs. None of these required intense movement or jerking of the body which is all I really needed to get better.

I've set up a few video meetings with Lin in regards to some more ideas. I have a meeting with a local lawyer in regards to my patent and other than that I would be working on my album or the program when I had extra time. I guess the main question is where do I start?

A solid 5 minutes get wasted trying to figure out what I want to do so I grab my little journal that Chris bought me and I start making a list. The first thing I need to do today is call Andrea. I have about 5 different questions and I know that she needs to discuss some upcoming meetings she wants to schedule. I grab my phone and I hit call before putting my phone on speaker and setting it on the coffee table as I set my feet up next to it to propt me up.

My back rests into the couch as the calendar lays in my lap. I hear the ringing of the phone and I can't help but bounce my pencil in between my fingers as I wait for her to answer.

"Yes Ma'am?" I hear Andrea say on the other.

"Hello, how are you doing?" I ask as I open the pages to see my questions and I open the tab to my calendar.

"I'm fine, but I don't think your just calling to check in on me now, are you?"

"You know me so well."

"What can I do for you, YN?"

"Well, I had a few questions to ask you and I knew you were trying to talk to me about my upcoming schedule."

"That is correct, how about we start with answering those questions you have?"

"As my manager you help keep track of my accounts, is that right?"

"You're bank accounts? I can view it I can't touch it."

"Okay, my concern isn't you touching it. I can't check my balance without freaking out trying to put in my information. Can you see how much I have?"

"Of course, let me look it up. I can tell you that you have been paid 75k so far, for this Marvel movie and I know you made 5k for the song with Maroon5. I'm not aware of how much you made from your previous roles. I can also estimate that you made 30k for your single."

"That's a lot more than I had thought." I mumble but I know she heard me.

"Sweetie, you don't really need to worry about money. Let's see your total here says that it's $210,182. I'm guessing the rest of the money came from previous gigs like Kong, the TV shows, talk shows."

"Okay, that's good to know." I inform her as I make note of the amount on my journal.

"Looks like there is a CD here also with $50,000."

"Yeah, that's locked until next year."

"Can I ask why you're needing to know your amount?" Andrea was so sweet. I knew she was worried that something might be wrong. "Is something going on at the apartment you're staying in or did you and Tom decide not to live together anymore?"

"No, god no. None of that. We had slightly discussed the idea of me designing my own dress for the Emmy's. I just wanted to make sure I had the money to buy a sewing machine and fabric."

"Well of course you do! I know you may not have a lot right now, but once the patent goes through, we can publish the app early next year. The record label will make sure your album will be a big hit especially considering the number of views you had when no one was backing you. Your agreement with Mr. Miranda will also bring in a good chunk since you're not only co-creating the play but also staring in it."

"Starring in the play is still up in the air. We need to finish writing it first. My next question is in regards to my album." I comment letting out a shaky breath I hadn't realized I had been holding. "If I have the means to create my own album, do I need to sign with a record label?"

"Well, no, not necessarily. But you would lose out on some things."

"Like what? I really want to weigh my pros and cons. After my meeting with Atlantic Records, I wasn't happy with what I was hearing. I know that the other 2 companies are going to be a lot like that."

"They would do a lot of work on free advertising. Their ties would make it easier for songs to be put on the radio. The labels cover the costs of CD productions as part of their cut. They plan the tours, locations, prices of tickets. I understand why you wouldn't want to go through them. If you don't want to, I will back you 100% and if down the road you want to tour, I'll be right there with you to help, get that set up."

"You would?"

"Without a doubt."

"I think I want to do this myself then. I could maybe produce a minimum amount of CD's and Vinyl's the ones I do have made can be signed but I want this to be easily accessible to everyone and let's be honest CDs are slowly become less bought."

"True, we can get the album on YouTube, Spotify, amazon prime, things along those lines."

"Perfect I think I'm going to do that then. So, what are we trying to add to my schedule Andrea?"

The next two hours consisted of scheduling. I was now officially booked through the end of the year. I had upcoming awards shows, interviews, meetings in NY with Lin for both the play and the album, press for the Avengers movie, charity events, photoshoots and much, much more. Even though I consistently had stuff going on Andrea and I made sure I at least had one long weekend a month for a break.

Andrea was very kind and understanding when I told her my needs and previous experiences being overwhelmed. For the next month I would have filming 3-4 days a week. We made sure that anything important that needed to be done could be done here like a photoshoot and interview I had planned in upcoming month. I would be flying back for New York at the beginning of August for 4 days. I would use that time with Lin in the studio getting as much of the album done in one trip as possible. I also had a charity event in NY one of those days to partially help promote the new HAMILTON play.

Later that night Chris stopped by and we filled each other in on what happened during the day. Apparently during on of the scenes that Tom was filming he got kicked. Apparently, it was a real ball buster...

With the increase in my schedule Chris and I agreed to share our Google calendars so that way it would be easier to plan out date nights and that way we knew if there were upcoming events we needed to go to. Even though the world may not necessarily know about our relationship didn't mean we weren't going support the others events. I have a feeling Chris is making me share my calendar to make sure I don't over do it as well.

At one point Scott called to check in on us also and Chris bout up the calendar, now Scott is on it as well. Ass.

AN: I want to let you all know that throughout the upcoming chapters that there will be small time jumps. I will make sure to let you all know what happens during those skipped times but it will make the story flow a bit better to skip over some of the parts that may be deemed 'slow reads'. Also my intent is to add some upcoming smut. This will be the first time I've ever written anything like it so I apologize in advance and hope it's okay.