Chapter 32- "Oh really?"

"I'm so proud of you babe." Chris whispered in my ear before kissing my temple.

I couldn't help but blush as his thumb continued to rub the inner part of my thigh. Chris has been so kind to go at my pace during this relationship but this moment something so simple seemed so intimate to me.

"YN, this album is really amazing. You did a great job conveying your life experiences through these songs." Jeremy complemented as Kaden starts setting our plates down in front of us.

"Thanks Renner, that means a lot." I look around the table and even though there are a lot of people here it still felt like there were people missing. Well, that's because they were. Tom Holland, Paul Betteny and Chris Hemsworth got done filming their couple of scenes in the first month so they went home. Mostly everyone was here though and that's what mattered.

"Are you excited to be done with filming?" Robert asked me from the other end of the table.

"No, I like this group, and my job. I'm a bit sad that I won't be there every day to be with you all."

"You're still welcome on set!" Scarlet exclaimed next to me. Her raised voice made me jump a bit since she had so much excitement in her actions.

"Good to know. I might need a break from my other projects. Although next week I am extremely busy." I feel Chris's head against my own.

"Baby I thought we talked about you over doing it." He whispered into my ear.

"It's just a lot of photoshoots and interviews."

"Oh, word of advice Evans. That girl gets cranky after those kinds of events so I recommend lots of chocolate, Epsom salts for baths and vodka." Hiddleston spoke as he waved his fork around while listing the items that Chris should stalk up on.

"Thanks Tom..." The sarcasm was evident as I spoke. I watch as he gets a smile of a three-year-old as he closes his eyes and smiles as big as possible like he's trying to get out of trouble.

"I'll make sure to get some of that at both of our places then." Chris replied before giving Tom a 'thanks'.

"YN, I thought you hated drinking?" Sebastian questioned almost as if he was concerned.

"Under normal circumstances, yes. But after a day of being told what outfits to wear, how to pose I tend to want a drink. That's before including interviews which they always try their best to bring up my life before acting and I refuse to speak about it. The whole week will be draining mentally and physically for me so that's when I like vodka mixed with Kool-Aid normally." I take a bite of a French fries. Everyone seemed to understand my reasoning as they all went back to their own conversations. I looked up from my plate to see Tom giving me a kind smile.

"Evans, got any plans coming up?" I hear Anthony ask.

"Just filming man, you know how it is."

"Is that all you have going on?" Anthony asked before receiving an elbow in the side from Sebastian. My attention was quickly drawn away from the scene when I hear Lizzie call my name.

"YN, are you in need of me Kitty sitting anytime soon? I know I just hung out with Loki last week but I miss him already!"

"Uhm, I'm not sure. I have two events to attend in September but if reshoots are done by then, then I'll be back home in LA. I do need to plan another trip to New York though so I can try and figure out if you're available."

"Hold up, pump the brakes. You're going to New York again? What's making you go this time?" Robert asked now getting more involved into the conversation.