Chapter 34- Lies and Deception

These last 3 weeks have been eventful. Chris and I have had sex on a few other occasions but for the most part we have been too busy to see each other. Or, I should say Chris has been busy. Yes, the interviews and photoshoot were exhausting but I haven't had a lot going on other than that. The dress only took me 3 days to make which means I'm all ready for the Emmy's.

Now that I think about it, most of the Marvel cast has been busy. No one really has been messaging me back or canceling plans. Part of me wants to dive further into it. But the other part of me knows that the movie is almost done which means a hell of a lot of work for them with late hours.

I sit on the small love seat in my apartment as I'm scrolling through twitter. I haven't been on much so there haven't been many posts on my account recently. I decided it was a perfect time to post a photo of Loki sleeping on my lap.

@therealYNYLN- spending the day with one of my favorite men!!! <3 *Photo attached*

I scroll through but stop one I see a post. I quickly back out and call Tom.

"Hello?" Tom asked questioningly.

"Did you know?" I ask with a shaky voice.

"YN? What are you talking about?"

"Did you know about Chris?" I hear him take a deep breath and that was all I needed. "Great, did everyone know?" Silence. "Tom, did everyone else know that he was cheating?"

"I'm so sorry YN" Is all Tom answers. The tears are pouring down my face.

"I'll have my stuff out of your place by the end of September since I was heading back to LA in a few anyway." I whispered, I knew if I spoke normally my voice would crack and I would lose it.

"YN, you don't have too," Tom started talking but I couldn't take it. I quickly hung up and looked back at the photo. Jenny Slate and Chris Evans who would have fucking thought I would be so naïve? I threw my phone to the other couch. Anything to get the photo of them kissing away from me.

It all made sense now, the distance, being ignored by the cast. They all knew and didn't tell me. Some friends they are...

After a few hours I had calmed down. I ignored all the calls from the cast. I guess Tom had told them that I knew. I missed quite a few calls and messages from Chris too but I wasn't going to deal with that now. At least that was the plan. Even with plans life seems to have a mind of its own.

My phone rang again with Chris's photo popping up. I angrily swipe the answer button without even thinking before I snap.

"What?" I snap over the phone knowing full well that whatever gets said he deserves.

"YN, please talk to me, let me explain."

"Oh, go to hell Chris! There's nothing to explain you went out with Jenny and kissed her! I know it isn't some publicity stunt since it's on HER twitter account. If I haven't made it clear we're done. Now leave me alone." I quickly hung up and messaged Andrea asking her if I could come back to LA tomorrow instead.

Even if my world is crashing down around me, I needed to get through my next two events before I can handle this. The VMA's and the EMMY's were a big deal, and I needed to present with someone I currently hate.

HOW?! HOW could EVERYONE keep this from me? I thought they were my friends... I sit on the couch running my hands through my hair taking deep breaths. I did not need a panic attack right now.

20 minutes later I'm sitting on the floor with Loki in my lap. The panic attack had been near but never occurred. I was finally calm enough to get up and start packing. As I did only one thought kept recurring in my mind.

I didn't need thembefore and I don't need them now. I was going to prove myself to everyone andshow that although this may a step back it wasn't going to ruin my life or my career.