Chapter 4- "Goddammit Tom"

I had just finished sitting with Monica and the head of MCU signing all the contracts. My filming would start in Atlanta after my press tour with Tom on our current movie. All I know at this point was that I was being written in as a new Avenger, nothing has been said about my character name, skills, etc.

I got home to the house and saw Tom's car there. I went inside and went straight up to my room throwing on a bathing suit before heading to his outdoor pool. I set my towel on the chair before diving in and doing laps. I was ecstatic that this was happening but I wanted to surprise Tom with this information if I could. So, to help with my need to tell him I was doing laps. I swam laps for an hour and a half before getting cold. I jumped out and dried off before walking back into the house while drying my hair.

"Tom? Got any plans for dinner?" I ask walking in the back door while closing it behind.

"YN! Come here! I'm in the living room." I do so, making sure I was dry enough not to drip water all over the nice hardwood flooring. I walk in not looking up from my feet as I was finishing my hair.

"Uhm, hi?" I look up and shriek wrapping the towel around me. Everyone from the MCU was there.

"Goddammit Tom, you need to tell me if you're having company over!" I shouted before quickly walking out of the room quickly from embarrassment. I go to my room and hop on the shower before changing into a sundress and going back downstairs. Still embarrassed I walk back to the living room where everyone was.

"You look good in a swimsuit." Mackie said with a smirk. I smiled throwing a pen and hitting him making everyone laugh.

"What is everyone doing here?" I asked sitting in the only open spot which happened to be between Chris and Seb.

"Marvel just announced that we have a new movie and we start filming in 6 months," Scarlett said beyond happy. Robert looked at me trying to see if I was going to spill. I just decided to ignore him.

"Congrats! So, does that mean you all are celebrating?"

"You are too." Tom said with a smile, I tilt my head and raise my eyebrow in confusion; I knew I didn't tell him I got the part. "I mean you live here, so we aren't going to exclude you."

"Oh! Okay!" I can't help but celebrate with them even if they don't know that I joined Marvel.

"I did hear from the brothers and Kevin that we will have a new actor/actress joining as a new Avenger." Robert said with a smile. Tom gave me a look and I smiled and shrugged my shoulder.

"That's amazing, I have a feeling this movie is going to be a bigger hit than any of the ones you've done before." I say before getting up and grabbing glasses down and the alcohol. "Who wants what?" I asked grabbing a small bucket of ice.

"We can make our own drinks." Elizabeth said walking over to the bar.

"YN won't let you, she was a bartender back in college, up until 3 years ago so she likes to make them." Tom told them as he stood up to get the door. Apparently, they had already ordered pizza. Slowly everyone came over and ordered drinks from me and it took me back to working late nights while getting my degree and it made me smile.

After everyone was sitting with food and beverages, I grabbed a sprite and a plate of pizza before sitting down on the floor around everyone as they talked and joked about their experiences. Loki must have felt comfortable enough to come out cause after an hour of us eating and talking he came in and sat on my lap.

"Hi baby, I was wondering where you were." Loki let off a small purr before curling uptight in my lap and falling asleep.

"Tom? You have a cat?" Chris Hemsworth asked very confused. I couldn't help but giggle.

"No, this is my cat, Loki...I'd like to clarify I named him after the actual god, not the MCU version." Everyone chuckled and smiled as they watched me pet Loki now tunning everyone out.

"Damn, my drinks empty." Mark mumbled which snapped me back to reality.

"Want me to make you another one?" I ask not looking up from Loki who laid comfortable on my lap asleep while I lightly petted him.

"Don't worry about it YN, I can make myself another one." Mark said standing up.

"So YN, I saw your interview with Jimmy Fallon yesterday, interesting stuff..." Holland said with a smirk. If looks could kill I would have put him 6 feet in the grave for that comment.

"Oh, I saw that too! Interesting choices for celebrity crushes." Jeremy commented with a smirk.

"With that being said Loki and I are going to bed, goodnight everyone!" I say picking Loki up carefully before standing up. Everyone booed and I knew that the two men had seen the interview as well making me want to leave even more. I get to my room and change into PJ's I lay in bed and Loki curls up in my lap.

"God, Loki, I wish I had never done that interview." Loki doesn't cry, instead, he climbs onto my chest after I lay on my back and we fall asleep.

I wake up, shower, and change into leggings and an oversized t-shirt before going down to the kitchen. I get downstairs and notice a lot of people passed out on the couches. I shake my head and put on a pot of coffee and decide to make pancakes for everyone. I got berry's, syrup, peanut butter, and chocolate chips out so I could make a little bit of everything. As I started cooking everyone slowly got up.

"Good morning, people who do not live here. I'm pancakes and coffee if anyone wants some." I heard the groans and knew a few had headaches so I quickly grabbed out the Advil as well. Scarlett and Jeremy were the first ones at the table. I made everyone's food as instructed before getting their coffees. For the next 30 minutes, I was taking orders and giving food before finally making myself a hot chocolate and plain pancakes. I sat down as most finished but everyone stayed with me at the table.

"This was an amazing breakfast thank you YN." Chris said with a big smile.

"You're welcome, are any of you still hungry? I'd be happy to make you more."

"No, YN, you need to eat too." Lizzie said with a reassuring look.

"You guys are guests. You get taken care of first. Don't blame me for how I was raised." I gave a gentle smile. I could see the look on Hiddleston's face, he knew what my childhood was like.

"We are perfectly fine YN, actually Anthony, why don't you help me with the dishes?" RDJ asked as he stood up clearing out a few plates. I gave a look to Tom who was sat near me.

"It's okay YN, breath."

"This doesn't feel right to me..." I could see the confused looks.

"YN doesn't think it's right for RDJ or any of you for that matter to do things around the house when it's not 1. Your house. 2. You're A-list celebrities who shouldn't have to take that responsibility." I could feel all eyes on me without looking up. I closed my eyes tightly and scrunched my nose.

"Don't judge me..."

"I think it's cute that you have those morals." Jeremy said taking another sip of his coffee.

"Guys, leave her alone I think you've given her enough crap these last two days." Chris Evans said looking over at me with a smile. I could get used to this, the family dynamic. It's not something I've ever had.