Chapter 17- Damn, this girl knows her stuff...

Two days. Two days since Chris and I went on that date. I don't know if he is ignoring me or if he is just busy. My schedule has changed for work. I work Thursday and Friday this week and then have the next week off due to the sets that need to be built for my scenes. Due to this I've spent the last 48 hours running on almost no sleep while I started working on my software.

I tried to sleep, don't get me wrong but at first I was to excited from the date. Now, I am stressed since I haven't heard from Chris since yesterday morning. On the upside I was almost complete with my coding. I plan on doing a run through tomorrow before fixing any glitches that may have occurred.

Minimizing the coding page I pulled up my messages on my laptop and shot a quick text to Andrea.

YN: Hey Andrea, I'd like to see if I can meet with the recording studios next week since I'm not working to get the ball rolling. I was also wondering if you could get me a lawyer? I came up with an idea and I need help patenting it.

Andrea: DON'T SCARE ME ABOUT A LAWYER!!!

YN: Sorry, lol. It's nothing bad, I just want to discuss my idea and the process to patent and sell it.

Andrea: Do I want to know why, how, or when?

YN: Hmmm, probably not.

Andrea: Okay... I'll look into that information and see if the studios can meet. If they can't we can start looking at any upcoming weekends you might be open. We can fly you to the locations if they prefer to meet you in person.

YN: Okay great, thanks Andrea. Oh! I was also wondering if there was anything else coming up other than what we had discussed.

Andrea: Not that I know of.

YN: Okay, just wanted to check. I don't necessarily need to be over booked right now with everything going on.

Andrea: Don't you worry about that I'm making sure you are getting gaps in between everything for less stress. Call me if you need anything!

I smiled at my laptop and saved everything before getting up. With a quick stretch of my arms I stood up and made my way to get a shower since I've been so focused on my coding I completely forgot to take care of myself.

After the warm and very inviting shower I put of a pair of black sweatpants and a tank top before making my way to the couch. Just as I went to sit I heard a knock on the door. I gave a small sigh walking towards the door. I look through the peephole and see none other than Chris standing there. I don't waste any time undoing the lock and opening the door. He walked in not waiting for an invite as he brought food with him.

"Hey!" He said excitedly. I was a bit hesitant before replying.

"Hey?" I walked over to see him unpacking what looked like food from one of the local diners. Suddenly Chris stopped moving and looked over at me.

"I didn't message you back, did I?" I roll my eyes sitting on one of the bar stools near the kitchen.

"What makes you think that?" I asked sarcastically. Chris pulled out his phone and sees the unsent paragraph. He hands me the phone allowing me to read. Overall he was saying that he had a great date, and that he's been busy working that he couldn't message. Then at the end he said he was bringing dinner tonight. I couldn't help but smile. I really appreciated it.

"I figured you were busy since you weren't replying but I guess I never hit send."

"I'm glad you brought food! I'm starving!" Chris looked over at me and I watched as he studied me almost.

"Are you feeling okay?" Chris walked over and put his hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine, it's just that I've only slept 3 hours in the last 2 days."

"What? Oh YN! You need sleep! Come on, lets get you to bed." I chuckled a bit as his concern. He really was trying to help.

"I've been up working on my new idea. Although sleep sounds nice I want to eat." Chris seemed a bit stuck trying to decide if he should argue further with me about sleep or let me eat. I finally raised an eyebrow and he sighed nodding his head. "Go to the couch, and put something on the TV. I'll bring the food."

That's exactly what I did. I decided to put on FLUFFY- GABRIEL IGLESIS. Chris brought out our plates sitting next to me as we ate happily watching one of my favorite comedians.

About an hour later as the movie came to an end I pulled up my laptop. I quickly signed in before Chris had time to notice.

"YN, you need to go get rest." Chris said sitting up to look over my shoulder.

"I will. I just want to show you what I've got done." I couldn't contain my yawn as I said that. Chris quickly stood up picking me up off the couch with protests as he walked towards the bedroom.

"Sleep, I can see your work when you get up."

Chris's POV

It took minutes if that for YN to fall asleep. Anyone who knew her well enough could tell she needed it desperately. I quietly slipped out of the bedroom before sitting on the couch. I look over and see the program YN had made pulled up. I decided to look through it a bit without altering anything.

All I can say after going through this is Damn, this girl knows her stuff. It was amazingly well crafted and user friendly. I closed the laptop lid and laid on the couch as Loki hoped onto my stomach purring and kneading on my chest. Sleep came quickly for me.