Chapter 12- Clubbing with the Cast

The first week came to an end so the crew decided to go out and celebrate at a local club. I wasn't necessarily comfortable with this, but knew it would be good to get out with friends. Plus, my new 'manager' insisted that I go out for the off chance of publicity.

My new managers name was Andrea, she has been extremely helpful. Andrea understands my schedule and constantly checks to make sure I can handle the stresses that are occurring. After about a month I finally came to terms with my songs and agreed to release it to the public. It just so happens to have been released last night. I didn't tell anyone since we had so much going on and didn't think it was a big deal.

Andrea is convinced that this will blow up and allow me to record a self-written EP after the filming of the movie is done. After sitting down and having that conversation we knew if we played the cards right we could release the hypothetical EP after the release of the new marvel movie allowing for an increase in my fan base and sales.

Although this is all great, I never intended on doing it for the money. I wanted to write and produce songs to help people cope. I knew how much of a coping mechanism music was for me growing up and I wanted to use my experience and knowledge in music to help others.

I set my phone on my bed and lay back for a moment sighing before deciding it was a good time to get ready for the club. I decided to go with a silver dress that went past the knee about an inch and a pair of 2 inch heels. I had a matching over the shoulder purse/clutch that had the same silver shade and sparkle as the dress. I chose to do an all natural makeup look since Scar and Lizzie had been teaching me the basics before putting my hair up into a very adorable messy bun.

In the end I was a mix of my natural comforts and the styles that have come with being associated with the Marvel cast. In other words I was in the best of both worlds. I felt confident, and even a bit sexy; things I didn't feel to often.

Not even a minute after I was ready I heard a knock on my door. I grabbed my purse and phone before walking over to see Chris and Scar standing there ready to go.

"Oh my god YN!" Scar shouted before letting out an excited shriek. "That looks stunning on you!" I shouldn't help but give a small laugh at the reaction.

"Thanks Scar, you look stunning as well!" I look and see Chris, he had the biggest grin but didn't say anything. I looked at the ground blushing a bit. Why was I nervous? We were friends why would you be blushing?

"I'm speechless, YN. You look beyond beautiful tonight." Chris said a bit quietly, almost as if he was unsure of his words. I could feel my chest get a bit warm and my stomach felt like I had just done a huge drop on a rollercoaster.

"Thanks Chris, you look quite dashing yourself, shall we get going?" I ask the two of them as I put my purse over my head allowing it rest across my body. They nodded stepping out of the way to allow me to close the door. I locked up before following them down the hall.

We exit the building and I seem a bit shocked. There was a giant limo parked in front of the building and I could see Mackie standing out the top of it through the sun roof. I shook my head not knowing what to even think of that situation. He shot his arms up as he saw us.

"Looking good YLN!" Mackie shouted causing me to laugh as I we walked to the know open door.

"Not looking to bad yourself Mackie!" I shouted back. Scar got in first, then myself before Chris took the last seat closing the door as he got settled in. I looked around and saw everyone in their nice outfits. My eyes landed on Tom and I quickly looked away. We hadn't talked since that first day. The Russo's were very kind to not have us film together right now. It worked out since out of the whole thing we only had 2 scenes together and we had already finished filming the first one. "So, who's ready for tonight?" I heard RDJ ask as he sat towards the front.