Chapter 56- Happiest place on Earth

DISNEYLAND!!

Chris brought me to fucking Disneyland! I have always longed to come here but either never had the money or could never find the time when everything was starting out.

I stood at the gate looking at the entrance then back to Chris multiple times. We were here early for the early hour. There were roughly 100 to 300 people here and about the same amount across the center at California Adventure. I turn to look at Chris who has a loving smile and I jump up, wrapping my legs around him as I give him a tight hug.

"I don't deserve you." I whisper as I bury my face in his neck. I wanted to cry at the gesture but I didn't I just enjoyed this moment.

"Baby girl this is just the start of our day!" I was excited but now curious at his words. What did my man have planned?

We made our way inside and we walked straight to the castle. Chris saw one of the 'cast members' who does photography and asked that they get our picture in front of the castle. Chris wanted us to do it now since there weren't tons of people yet which meant that the photos would be of just the two of us.

I was more than happy to get photos. We never really seemed to have any together unless we are in a group or just in general selfies. We never hid our relationship from social media but apparently paparazzi don't seem to care that we hang out. Then again a lot of the times we were out we were with the cast or his family. Not much for them to report on.

We did a few hugging on the side. Chris moved a bit for the next picture and I looked over to see him getting down on his knee. I give him a confused look until I see him pull out a box. I gasp and my hand covers my mouth. My eyes were wide. He opened it to show a beautiful white and blue diamond ring.

"Chris?" I ask looking at it.

"We have been through so much since we met and every day we are together is better than the last. I don't know what the future may hold, but I do know that no matter what I want you by my side. Will you marry me?" I couldn't help the tears as I nodded my head.

"Yes! Chirs, Yes!" He slid the ring on my finger before standing up. He picked my up into a hug and did a spin as he lowered me he made sure to kiss me like it was the first time we had ever kissed. I smiled as we pulled away.

Disneyland was defiantly the happiest place on earth.