Chapter 54- This is going to be fun...

Chris had warned me that we would have plans today but he was adamant about it being a surprise.

I may not be a big fan of the idea but Chris was overly excited about whatever he had planned which made me smile and brought a calm to my nerves.

The only information he had given me about the day was to wear something comfy, with closed toed shoes; something that would be easy to move, no restricted movements.

Honestly, that just added to my confusion. I kept trying to think of what he had planned with that kind of outfit description but nothing necessarily came to mind.

I ended up choosing a pair of jeans, black running shoes, and black top with loose sleeves. I decided it would be best to just carry my phone and wallet instead of a whole purse, not knowing what we were doing and I was happy not having to carry something extra around.

I was a woman who preferred a cross body purse over a clutch. I didn't enjoy having to hold something. I used to be very clumsy tripping over my feet and needed both hands available to catch me if necessary.

I walk down to the kitchen to see Chris standing there in a grey shirt, jeans, and a Patriots hat. I rolled my eyes at that. It was the one thing that we would never agree on.

I may have had a shitty childhood but I still backed up my own sports team which means I was always going to be a seahawks fan over a Patriots fan any day...

As if Chris could hear what I was thinking he says "Don't judge me."

"Hunny, as long as you wear that hat, I will always judge you. Just a little." With a slight annoyed huff Chris motioned us to leave and I follow without any second thought.

Getting into the car I can't wait any longer. Turning to him I ask.

"So, where are we going?" I tried to be as cute as possible while asking, hoping that it would make him cave and tell me.

"Baby, trust me. I won't do anything bad, that will harm you. It's a 20-minute drive and then you'll see what we're doing, okay?" With a slight frown on my face, I nod my head. He's right, I know whatever he picked will be fun and will be safe but in the back of my head I still have that slight fear.

~*~

We pull up to a warehouse like building and it only fuels my confusion more.

"Seriously Chris, what is this?" I ask as we get out of the car. I follow him to the door where i see the sign. My eyes widen and I turn to him. "Really?!" I jump up and down a bit in excitement.

"I told you you'd like it." I quickly open the door and enter as fast as I can without running. As I get to the desk, I see another surprise. "Are you for real?!" They turn around and smile. Running forward I hug them.

"I missed you too dear." Tom says as he holds me tightly. I hadn't seen him or any other of the cast members since they showed up to my opening night 6 months. When Tom lets go, I step back and give the others their hugs before talking again.

"So, we're doing this as a group?" I ask as I look at all of them.

"It depends. Some of the events will be split teams so we can have a competition, others will be individual competition." Hemsworth told me.

"What are we starting with?" I ask with a sinister grin.

"Archery." Jeremy said with a small smile. He thinks that just because he plays an archery that it means that he will beat the rest of us on this competition.

"Oh, this is going to be fun..." I tell Chris with a knowing look. He laughs while shaking his head. He should know by now that I'm a very competitive person.