Chapter 55- Girls Day

Waking up at 4 am has never been my cup of tea and I swear if these girls say one more thing to me before breakfast, I may hit them.

"YN, are you listening?" Scar asked from the driver seat. I gave her a side glare to which she just chuckles. "You are just like Rose."

"YN, would coffee help?" Lizzie asked in a voice you would use with a younger child. I shift my glare to her but give a single nod.

The two laughs at me but thankfully stop at the closest Starbucks.

After I've finished my Venti Cold brew, I look back at them.

"You two should know that I'm not a morning person, and if you make me do something I need coffee." I tell them now asserting myself into the conversation. "I figured you two would have learned after you had me up at 5 am taking me to the airport when Chris surprised me with that trip to Boston."

"Oh look she speaks!" Lizzie replied before laughing. These two are way to hyper for this time of the morning, coffee or not.

"What's the game plan girls?" I ask as I relax back into my seat. They refused to give me many details, just to wear comfy clothes and that they would have me all day.

"First, Breakfast, then we have an appointment at the spa which includes a mani-pedi, message and hair appointment. Then a late lunch before whatever Lizzie planned for us." Scarlet explained. The overall plan was very vague but I was excited.

I had never really had a girl's day before, and I've never been to a spa before for that matter. So, I was excited, but also slightly nervous since I didn't know what it would entail.

Breakfast had been uneventful. I had waffle and bacon which was quite delicious while we talked. Mostly the discussion stayed on work. I told the girls that I was signed on for the next Avengers movie and that Marvel had a certain look they were going for with my character. It wasn't any extreme differences but I would have a workout regiment assigned with a personal trainer when I got home to Boston from the vacation.

We also discussed the tour and press for the movie since it will be released in December. Our new filming should be starting in October at the latest which was only a few months away. That only left us about 2 and a half months in Boston, which is actually less with Chris's upcoming work projects.

Getting to the Spa, my nerves were a bit higher than normal. I could feel my anxiety creeping up. I was on the edge of an attack for the first time in months. I don't like the unknown, I need specifics. I stood outside of the car and looked at the door. Elizabeth noticed my behavior changing and stopped.

I could see her talking to Scarlett but by that point my breathing was picking up and I was zoning out. I was trying to recenter myself but none of my tricks were working. The first thing that brought my senses back a bit was Elizabeth's hand on my arm. It caused me to look at her. She tried to help motion me to breath, at least that's what I think she was doing. The fresh ringing in my ears was to loud to hear actual words. I can sense her hand move away from my arm and then a phone gets put up against my ear.

I somehow manage to use my shoulder to hold it in place before my left hand gets taken in hers. I watch her pull out a pen as she starts drawing on me. The feeling of the pen was keeping me grounded.

My breathing slowed and the ringing slowly faded. That's when I heard the voice of encouragement on the phone.

"You're doing great baby just keep breathing. I promise everything is okay." I felt the tears fall down my face. I was overwhelmed but hearing the voice was a relief at the same time as causing a stir up of emotions.

"Chris?" I ask through a quiet hiccup.

"Hey baby, you doing better now?" He asked softly.

"Mhmm. I'm trying."

"Just keep breathing Baby girl. Do you need me to come get you and bring you home?" I thought about it for a moment. Chris knew better than most that I need a nap after an attack but I was determined to do this. Plus, the events were supposed to be relaxing maybe that would help.

"No, I want to do this." My voice was slightly shaky but the words were still clear.

"Okay, if you change your mind, I have no problem coming to get you, okay?"

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too, now go have a great day with the girls." With one last goodbye we hung up and even though there were dried tears on my face I had a small smile.

"Better?" Lizzie asked as she looked up from the pattern, she had drawn on my hand.

"Yes, thank you. I really appreciate what you did for me."

"Don't mention it."

~*~

The spa went better than my fears had planned. I did a beautiful sky-blue nail and got a massage. I got my hair done as well, though I kept it simple. Took off a few inches layered it. Nothing to special. It was fun though. The two others gossiped the whole time about different cast members. I silently listened and laughed at some of the things I had found out.

After the spa the three of us had gone to lunch after the Spa and then Lizzie took us to get some shopping done. I had bought a very cute summer dress but that was it. Nothing else had really caught my eyes.

Now I was heading home. No, not to Boston, but home to Chris. We won't ever have one place to call home so as cheesy as it may seem home for me is wherever Chris is.