Chapter 10- Surprises and Memories

AN 1: Thank you all for your patience, I was on vacation and then had a mild form of writers block. This is a bit of a slow burn when it comes to relationships since I find it to have more intimacy and also I don't have experience writing real romance or Smut. So with that in mind if you have any mild recommendations or ideas I would appreciate it!

AN 2: WARNING this chapter implies/discusses Abuse, Violence and Panic and Anxiety attacks.

Marvel has been very kind to keep my job a secret and today Loki and I landed in Atlanta. It had been very hard but I actually kept the secret from Chris and Tom too. It was also hard keeping it from Lizzie, Scar, and Seb since we had gotten really close over the last few months.

Loki and I rented a small one-bedroom apartment near the filming location. I was a 10-minute walk away from our filming set. Today the team was meeting and I was allowed to stay behind. This was a big deal. The only people who knew about me were RDJ, The Russo brothers, Kevin Feige, and the makeup and costume designers. Tomorrow I would surprise everyone with my scene. Tonight at 8 I would go in for 1 final costume fit.

8 o'clock rolled around and I put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt before walking to the filming location. I saw my trailer, the only one without a sign. I got in and saw everyone I needed sitting there waiting for me.

"Let's get this show on the road." I said with a smile. For the next hour we did hair and makeup with the costume to see how everything looked together. Overall, for this movie I hard 4 costumes. The one we were mostly concerned was the simplest. Black jeans, combat boots, blue tank top and a leather jacket with no sleeves. This was perfect since I would wear this as a normal outfit on a given day. If Marvel would let me I'd wear my own outfit but they want the fit to be a bit tighter.

"YN, this looks amazing." Sara my makeup artist says.

"I'm so ready to get the look on their faces when I flip into that scene tomorrow."

"I would be nervous."

"I guess that's one way to put it." I say with a chuckle. "Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to get out of this. Unlike the others I have to be here at 6 when they don't need to be here till 8."

"Right let's get you out of this."

By 10 o'clock I made it back to my apartment. I didn't waste time getting into bed. Instead, I fell asleep with Loki on the couch.

~9 am the next day~

I walked onto set through a back door I was in costume and thankfully no one had seen me yet. Apparently, the current script had only my character's name, not who played them. I was playing Star, a former HYDRA experiment who was a run away and found the Avengers in need of help before eventually joining them. My job was to do a flip into screen while catching Steve's Shield before delivering my line. I watched the scene unfold and at my que I did a running front flip with a half spin into the scene grabbing the shield midair. I looked up from the ground as I was in a 'superhero' pose before standing up. All the Avengers stopped fighting to look at what had happened.

"Well, Captain, looks like you need a bit of work with this Shield of yours, don't need it getting in the wrong hands now, do you?" I gave a smirk before throwing it back at him the same thing happened from the roof scene in Winter soldier where the strength catching the shield pushed him backwards.

"CUT!" One of the Russo brothers said before they came on the set. "YN! Perfect! You did it in the first take, we got their genuine reactions it's amazing!"

"I'm glad it looked good Tony, I was a bit nervous on their reactions, in all honesty."

"It was perfect!" Joseph said giving me a hug. After he pulled away everyone other than RDJ was around me and pulling me into a hug.