Chapter 52- Perfect

It's been 6 months.

Today was June 21st, it's my final night playing Angelica in the Hamilton show and it's a bit bittersweet to say the least.

I'm more than happy to step down and allow someone else to take my place but at the same time this is my baby. I have spent a little over a year creating this and being a part of it in one way or another.

No matter the feelings I was happy. I will be going back home. To Chris.

He moved back a month ago to Boston when he got done with his time on Broadway. He has been working incredibly hard on a political website he's making so his time has been mostly focused on that.

Speaking of websites, we created one for my music program and it's been selling to the public for a month now. It's been an incredible success and I couldn't be more thankful for how it turned out.

On a sadder note, Loki passed away earlier this month. It messed me up pretty bad, especially since it happened after Chris left. Now when I go back it will just be me, Chris and Dodger.

~Next day~

I pull into Sudbury with a smile on my face. This felt like my home now as Chris and I spent many long weekends here over the last few months. I try to stop in the bookstore once a month to see what Dolores has got, sometimes I just stop in to check up on her.

I feel like I would have owned a bookstore of my own if things hadn't worked out. The idea of having a job surrounded by something you love, something simplistic.

I walk up the porch and use my key to enter. Chris was supposed to be out till this afternoon with Carly and the kids. I walk into a silent house. It was calm and I took a deep breath. I get the next 2 months off with Chris and I'm excited for us to spend time together.

I make my way upstairs and unpack my suitcase before deciding to climb into bed and take a nap. It's been a rough month for my sleep without Chris around. I crawl into bed and am surrounded by the smell of Chris's cologne. Everything in this moment was perfect and I fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

A/N: I apologize it's short but i needed a filler chapter to fix the writer's block. I should be posting the next few chapters more quickly now that I've figured out what to do next! I hope you enjoy!