Chapter 52 DAD

Emily Pov

What now happened, Jessy ask eagerly. The room fell silent, know one said anything. Untill Jace Miller break it. You explain everything to them, and they except you, he ask and I nod my head yes.

He pull me into his embrace, I close my eyes not saying anything, I will go get everyone something to eat Roy said. I don't want to pull away from his embrace but I Know it embarrassing staying in his embrace.

I pull away from his embrace while he pull me back, what are you doing? I question. What did you think? He question back. I stay quiet in his embrace not knowing what to say or do. Let tell them know, he said. What? I ask confused.

That we are dating, he said. I look down not wanting to look into his eyes. I don't want to tell them because I don't want to give them hope that will later be shattered. Em he call out. Not now, I said not looking into is face.

He use his finger to rise my head up. When I want something, No body can stop me not even my parents, he said. What did you mean, I ask. I Know what you are thinking he said instead of answering me.

He might have guess what am thinking, how did he even know. Well he his the almighty Jace Miller, I thought. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him say, you don't need to worry about my parents, I can take care of them, he said.

I don't want you to have a fight with your parents because of me, I said. You are my world, I will do anything just to have you beside me. When he said am his world, I feel touch, I feel so happy that I felt like dancing. I pull myself into his embrace and hug him even more.

Uncle did you want to marry my Mom, Jessy said. OH MY GOD, this girl with her big mouth, we are going to tell them but not like this. I look at Jace Miller waiting for him to say something. Jessy I just started dating your Mom, we can get married now but she won't agree with me, he said.

Really, Jessy ask happily. Really, he said. Mom what are you waiting for, marry uncle already so that I can call him my dad. When Jessy said that, I felt incompetent, I No she want a dad, but I can't just marry him like that. I don't know what to tell her, so I keep looking at Jace Miller to help me out.

Am dating your Mom, so am half a dad to you, when I marry your Mom I will be your dad completely, he said. You are my Dad already it doesn't matter to me, she said. Jessy I call out to her in a warning way. Sorry Mom, sorry uncle, she said sadly. I know she want a Dad but that doesn't give her the right to call Jace Dad without asking for his consent.

Come over here. I make her sit on my laps, Jessy it not like I don't want you to call him your dad but you should ask him first before calling him that I said. Really she ask happily. Hmm....

She stand up from my laps and went to meet Jace Miller. Uncle can I call you my dad, she ask with a puppy face. Sure, if your Mom is ok with it. Mom uncle is ok with it can I really call him my dad now, she ask happily. How can I deny her that, am her mother am the one who's at fought, because I don't know who their father his. Sure I said.