Chapter 50 Story Time

Emily Pov

Who is she? Jace ask. My sister, I said. Oh! He said and drive away from there. I know my sister will try to investigate who am with, but she's dreaming if she thought she can investigate the Miller family. I was lost in my thoughts, that I did not know when we reach the hospital.

Jace open the car door for me while I get down. Thanks, I said. You are always welcome my lady, he said while I just smile. We walk into the hospital, I went to Jessy ward to check on her, but I think they aren't back yet. Let check on them in Zoe ward, Jace said. Ok...

As soon as I open the door, all heads turn our way. Mom why did you come back so soon, Jessy said. I look at her surprised, I told you they aren't going to miss you, Jace said into my ear. Mom tell me, don't you have fun with uncle, tell me so that I can talk to him, Jessy said once again.

I face Mr and Mrs Gates, what did you do to my kids, I ask surprised by how fast my baby girl have now change. Believe me we said nothing to them, she just want a baby sister soon, Roy said. Jace already tell me they are the Gate family, and he told me they are all close, I can see they are nice people that why I also take them as my friend.

Never in my wildest dream will I ever thought that I will be acquainted with prestigious family. I snapped of my daze when Jace hold my hand and make me sit. Your kids are really good at telling story especially Jessy, Lara said. It not just story it my Mom story Jessy correct Lara.

Sure I know it your Mom story, Lara laugh not believing her. What story is she telling them I thought to my self. Jessy why don't you continue telling the story I want to hear, Jace Miller said. Uncle you are the best Jessy said like she won a visa lottery.

My Mom has a fever that almost take her life but her family did not care about her, just because she did not took first position in class her parents Scord her and call her a lot of names. Jessy continue telling them the story while I was lost in my thoughts. I know Jake and Jace will always take the story I told them that day to heart, I know they will keep it in there heart. But have never thought Jessy will remember every damn thing I told them that night.

It just felt like a dream to me, she said it exactly the way I said it and she even seem serious while Jace Miller also listen to her with all seriousness. I don't know what he his thinking, I know Lara and Roy thought Jessy is just telling story, I can see they never take it serious. I snapped out of my daze when I heard Jace Miller ask, why did you stop?

Mom did not finish the story that day so I don't know what happened next. Jace Miller seem to be in a serious thinking... Why don't we ask her to continue telling us then, it not like we got something to do today Jace Miller said with serious face, he talk to Jessy like she's talking to an adult.

Mom why don't you continue telling us the story Jessy ask. Not today Jessy, I said. Why? Jace Miller ask. Emily I really like the story please continue telling us, Roy also said. Roy it not just a story, it my story, I said while he look surprised.