Chapter 54 Once More

Jace Pov

I know she's been carried away by the heat of the moment, if I should proceed further she will later blame herself or even break up with me. She put her hands under my shirt and roam my chest with her hands, I know she isn't in control, she lost control of herself but am in control. She try taking off my shirt but I stop her. I think she come back into her senses. She remove her hands from my chest and make an attempt to stand up, but I hold her down.

Em look at me, I said but she shake her head No, I feel cheap she said. Hey why will you say something like that? You don't feel cheap, I said trying to calm her down. I just said yes today and am about to lay with you, she said. Doesn't matter, I cause it, if you want to blame someone blame me, I force myself on you, I said. Thanks she said looking into my eyes. For what I ask. For defending me, she said.

I smile and give her a peck don't ever say you are cheap again, did you understand, I said. Yes lieutenant, she salute with a smile on her face. I also smile and kiss her once again but this time, the kiss is slow and gentle, it like we are trying to understand each other true this kiss. When I stop, she couldn't look into my eyes, let spent the night like this, I said. She look at me and nod her head ok. She's still sitting on my laps while she rest her head on my chest. I pull her to me even more not leaving any space between us.

I know this night will be one of the best night ever. I watch her till she fell asleep. When I see she's sounds asleep I also close my eyes to have a rest. The night went by so fast and am still fast asleep when I felt something wet on my cheeks. I open my eyes to see Jessy kissing my cheeks, when she see that am awake she said with a smile, uncle go freshing up we are going out. Hmm, I hum before stretching myself, it not good to sleep on the couch with someone sitting on my laps, but I guess it worth it.

Are you guys ready I ask, yes they all chorus. Where is your Mom I ask. She said she's coming, Jake said. Ok, I need a change of clothes but I guess am going to wait for Emily before going home. Some minutes went by before she walk in with a bag in her hand. I stand up from the couch and went to meet her, where did you go? I went to get you a cloth so that you can change she said. I look at the bag she give me, this is the first gift my girlfriend will be giving me, I need to give her something too,I thought to myself. I thank her before going to the bathroom. When am done with my shower I put on the clothes Emily get for me.

She's so sweet. I come out of the bathroom. Daddy you are so handsome that I want my Mom to get married to you now, Jessy said. I was taken aback when she called me daddy, I think I forget I told her that, she can call me that. I laugh and crouch down to her level, thanks so much baby, I said. Call me that once more she ask hopefully, baby I call her again. Once more, she ask. Baby... Once more... My baby girl is so cute, I said giving her a kiss on her cheeks.

You are the best she said happily and give me a kiss on my cheeks.