Chapter 88 I don't known

Jace Pov

She look into my eyes, postpone it, she said. What? I question. Please, can you just postpone it, she pleaded, I don't know what wrong with Emily, I know she miss me, and I also miss her, but the way she's behaving, I don't quite get it. Have you have dinner, I ask changing the topic. No, she said in a shaking voice. Ok let go have something, I said and try standing up. Am not hungry, she said. Will you postpone it? She ask once again. No, I said and stand up from her bed.

I see this is getting know where so I make an attempt to leave when she hold my hand. I look at her, waiting for her to say or do something. I quit, she said in a shaking voice. What did you quit? I ask. I quit the army, I already summit my Application at the first city hospital, I will start working there when my resign later has been verified, will you please stay, she said. I rub her hair. Hmm, I will. Really she ask happily, yes, really.

I sit down on the bed while she rest her head on my chest, I keep rubbing her hair while she hug my waist. We stay like that for more than 16 minutes. Em, I call out, I lower my head to look at her face, when I see she's already fast asleep, I lay her down comfortably, but she did not release her hand around my waist. I kiss her temple before removing her hand that is on my waist gently. When it was a success, am about to leave her room when I heard her say, Jace please don't leave me, I really love you, I look back to see if she's awake but she's still sleeping, so I walk out of her room.

I tell all the maid's not to go to her room or call her down for dinner. And I also warn the kids not to go to her room especially Jessy. I walk out of the Brock's mansion and went the the restaurant that the meeting will be taking place. Am five minutes late, when i get their. Sorry am late, I said to the two of them in front of me. It ok, you can take you time, we are also late, the older one among the two said.

It already past 11pm when am done with the meeting, I call Grey. Bro have been trying to call you but you aren't picking up my calls, I already have the results, he said. Where are you now, I ask. Home, he said. I will be there in some minutes, I said and hang up the call. I did not want to call Jace to ask if Emily is still asleep, I did not want to wake him up, I don't know what they told her or what she heard that make her behave too clingy, it not like I don't like her been clingy, it just that I don't have the time right now.

When I get to the old mansion, I went to my room, it not up to two minutes before there was a knock. I open the door and Grey come in. Have you checked it? I ask. I.. I.. I just can't, he said stammering. I collect the files from him and open it. It show the DNA test results at the top, I did not check the rest, I went straight to the father and son relationship, and it show 99.9% which indicates we are father and son. I sit down on my bed with the files in my hand.

What is it? My brother ask. Positive, I said. What the fu**k. What are you going to do now, he ask. I DON'T KNOWN