Chapter 63 Successful Operation

Emily Pov

The next morning when I wake up, I found myself sitting on Jace laps, this isn't the first time I wake up on his laps. I went to wash my face before Coming back inside the ward. I sit down on Jake bed side. He look so peaceful when he his asleep. I brush a strand of hair away from his face. I kiss his forehead. I heard a knock, I stand up to open the door. Lara, Roy, and three elders stand in the door way.

I look at them surprised. I make space for them to come in, they all come in side. Good morning uncle, Anty and grandma, I heard Jace greet them one by one. I sit down beside Jace on the sofa and look at the stranger confuse. We heard your child is having his operation done today, so we come to wish him well, the person Jace called grandma said. Thanks so much grandma, I said, still confused by the turn of events.

They all keep looking at Jake not saying anything. I also look at him. The silent was break when we all heard that little voice of Jake calling, Mom good morning. I stand up from my sit and sit down beside him. I give him a peck on his forehead, how is my baby doing? I ask with a smile because i don't want him to feel worried. I help him sit up. He also look at everyone surprised by the new faces.

The silent was broke my a knock once again. Come in Lara said. Two doctors and three nurses come in. The two of them are new, they aren't the one who check on Jake. One of the doctor come forward and check on Jake. He make Jake sit on the wheelchair and they move him to the operation room. I couldn't stop my tears.

My grandparents are also here with Jace and Jessy. Mom, is my brother going to be ok, Jessy ask crying, I couldn't control my tears, when she said that. He his going to be ok, your brother his a fighter, so he his going to fight those monster, Jace Miller said. Bro Jake is going to win, my baby girl said with a smile. I couldn't take it anymore. I stand up from my sit and walk out of the hall.

I went to the garden and sit down on a near by bench. I really want the operation to be over with and I want Jake to be okay. I felt someone sit down beside me. I look beside me to see it Jace Miller. He hug me, he his going to be okay. He said. Hours went by and we still haven't heard any news about.

It already late and everyone is still waiting. I don't know why Roy family are here, they should have leave when they wish him good luck, but when they did not, I can't ask them to leave. It already past 8 in the evening, Jessy and Jace are already asleep and they don't want to go home. Few minutes went by and the operation room open. The doctor come out.

How his he? I ask. You look pretty you must be Miss Emily, the doctor said instead of answering, is this the right time to flit with me, I thought. But wait, that means the operation was a success. I couldn't help the tears, I can't control them from falling, they aren't even listening to me. I chuckle, am already taken, I said with a smile. I know it been a while since have smile.

The doctor hold his chest and said. Am heart broken. Am about to say something when I heard from behind me. I think you are tired of living, Jace Miller said. While the doctor run away.