Chapter 17 Another baby girl

Emily Pov

I felt so happy that I tear up... Our family doctor face one of the doctor, you should clean the baby up now, he also said happily. The doctor went into the bathroom with the baby still crying. Let clean you up also. The female doctor face me, she's about to help me up, when I hold her hand really tight. Ah.... I shouted. I think there is another baby, she said, Ok you can do it, once more. Ah.... As soon as the baby is out, we heard a loud cry. It a baby girl, I think she is not like her brother. Our family doctor said, before they cleaning me up and move me to another room.

My grandparents come to check on me. They are so cute, my grandma said. As you can see, the girl is the cutest, grandpa said. That a lie, look at the boy he has the cutest face ever. Grandma, grandpa they are both your grandchild don't be based... That true, you should tell that to this old man of your's, my grandma said. Who is old why.... I cut him of, by saying grandpa did you want to name them. He shake his head NO, why don't you name them, he said. I face my grandma, what about you grandma. Your grandfather his right, you should name them, she also said.

Have you ever thought of a name. I shake my head yes. Jace and Jessica. What a nice name, my grandparents seem happy. The boy his Jace while the girl is Jessica.

A maid carry Jake in, he his all tear's. He stretch out his hand to me when he see me, while calling Mama... Mama. I carry him, what happen to my baby boy, I said while kissing his cheeks. He pointed his finger to the baby, before calling Mama. They are your siblings, you got to take care of them when Mama is not around.

He just smile, and wanted to hold Jace leg. I hand Jake over to my grandma. Grandma I need to sleep. They both look at each other, I knew, they have something to say. Grandma what the matter with you guys, I ask. You should have a rest before they wakeup, my grandma said. Ok I said before sleeping.

I was waken up by the cry of Jessica. Jace his also awake but he isn't crying. I carry Jessica, I breasts feed her. When she stop crying, I also breastfeed Jace. My the time am done breastfeeding them, a maid walk in with my food. After am done eating, my grandparents also come in. Where his Jake I ask, the maid will handle him, my grandpa said. Ok, did you and grandma wants to see me, I ask. It being 9 months since you step out of this house, and I don't think it good, my grandma said.

Grandma you both know I don't have a friend, and what happen back then, my parents will have make a big deal out of it, I said. They did not, you know they care about their face, especially that mother of your's, my grandma said irritated. Grandma I just don't feel like going out, and you both don't have to worry, I will be going to the army very soon.

You just give birth, what about your health, my grandpa said. Just because I said very soon, doesn't mean am going very soon, grandpa, just chill, I said with a smile on my face. I think I got a reason to live, that incident back then, help me too open my eyes, it helps me to know those who really care about me, and those who doesn't. It really help me to achieve these beautiful sunshine. They are my sunshine. They are what I got to called my family....