Chapter 53 Daddy

Jace Pov

She agreed to it, I can't believe my ears. Jessy run to her and give her a hug before coming back to me. She stand in front of me and put her hands on her waist. You are now our Daddy, so daddy when are you going to take us out as a family, she said in a serious manner.

I carry her and make her sit down on my laps, what about tomorrow. Ok, she said and give me a peck on my cheeks. I look over at Jace and Jake. I could tell they are also happy even if they don't show it in their actions but by the smile on their face.

The door open to review Lara and Roy, they set the table. Wow, Jessy said. What a foodie Emily said with a smile on her face. When we are done with our meals, we went back to Jessy ward. Mom when can I get discharged Jessy ask. You don't look like you are sick, Jace said. Bro am sick how could you said am not sick.

That what am trying to tell Mom that you are sick, Mom why don't you call the doctor to come inject her, Jace said. Am not sick why should they inject me, Mom why don't you tell the doctor to inject bro, he his really sick, Jessy said angryly. I just look on, have never seen them fight, this is the first time. Did they usually fight like this, I ask Emily.

This is the first time they are fighting Emily said. Ok guys, that enough of you both, we will be going home tomorrow what about that, Emily said. That good, Jessy said happily. She make arrange for them to sleep. It past ten in the evening, it late you should be on your way by now, she said. I sit down on the sofa and pull her into my laps, she seem tense, I can guess she have never been in a relationship before, because if she has been in a relationship, she will have already get use to all this little gesture.

I put my face in the crook of her neck. She tense up even more. Relax Emily am not going to bite you, I said but that doesn't seem to work on her. I sneak my hand around her waist and pull her to me even more. Jace she call out. Hmm. Stop please she pleaded. I could feel the heat coming out of her while she can also feel mine. I don't want to I said. Please she pleaded. I remove my face but not my hand. I Love You Emily, I want you to always remember that, and I will always love your kids.

Jace it late, she said not replying to my words. I chuckle, I want to be with you so it not late. Emily don't you feel comfortable with me, I ask. I feel comfortable with you, I just don't like it when you put your face in the crook of my neck, she said. Why is that, I ask amuse by her reply. It feel funny she said. I make her turn on my laps, she's now facing me. Can I kiss you, I ask her. She look at her kids. They are already asleep, I said.

Don't you think it fast, you are taking things too fast Jace, she said. When she said that I knew she's just scared, I can see the fear in her eyes. I lean closer to her and capture her lips with mine, she resist at first but later she started kissing me, from her kiss I could tell she doesn't know how to kiss. I take control and dominate the kiss. Her lips felt like the peach Blossom, my hands roam around her body, I feel her body with my hands.