Chapter 85 Clingy

Emily Pov

The next morning when I wake up I find the space beside me empty and cold, I can tell Jace did not sleep here. I don't know if am behaving too clingy, I breathe out. I went to take my shower. My mood is downcast this morning, I don't know why am not happy. When am done I went downstairs. Grandma, grandpa good morning, I greet them when I get downstairs. You don't seem happy did you guys have a fight, my grandma ask.

I sit down on the couch across them. No we don't, he just seem too busy to have time for me, I think am being too clingy, I said with a sad face. You are not being too clingy, you should know Jace is taking over his father company and it not a easy task, I wonder how he still have time to play with you and the kids, it not easy taking over the company, you should understand him, my grandpa said. I rest my head on the sofa, I know but I just want to spend a lot of time with him, the little time we spent together doesn't seem enough for me, I said grumpily.

There is a solution to all this, my grandma Said. What solution? I ask happily. They both let out a sign. What? Just say it, I Said. You should also quite the army if you really want to spend time with your love ones, my grandma said. I hiss, I should have know it this excuse again. Mom good morning, Jace said and sit down beside me, good morning, I reply. Mom why don't we go out today and spend some time together, Jace said. It not like Jace, I look at him, why did you want us to go out. Is there a reason for family to go out, he ask. There shouldn't, you can take your sister out but am not going, I said and stand up from my sit.

You want them to go out on there own, Emily are you serious, my grandma yell out at me, the maids can guide them and Jace is not a baby, I said and walk out of the sitting room. I went back to my bedroom, I lay down on my bed, when I get their. I know Jace don't want to go out he just want to cheer me up, but am not in the mood right now. I pick up my phone and give Jace ( Miller) a call but he did not pick my calls, his he that busy to the extent of not pick my calls. I don't even know when I started falling for him this much to the extent of not being myself if I don't see him a day.

I give him a text telling him to call me when he his less busy. I chuckle even if he take over his father company, today is Sunday his he still busy, I will just wait and see when he his going to call me. I went out of my room when it was noon, I eat my food and go back inside. The day went by so fast, Jace did not return my calls. The next morning, I did my rooting, when am done, I checked my phone to see a text message from Jace. He tell me not to wait for him, that I can going to the camp, that he his busy. I call him. He pick my call and said... Em am so sorry, my phone was on silent and am kind of busy.

I scoff, busy? yesterday was Sunday what were you busy with. I need to go true some documents, am really sorry and I don't think I will be coming to the camp this week, he said.