Chapter 11 Never return mission

Emily Pov

When we reach downstairs, in the sitting room, my grandparents where discussing some matter, regarding me. Emily dear come over here. I sit down on a sofa in front of them, while I put Jake on the floor beside me, to play my himself. Have discussed your matter with a friend of mine, it really hard to get you into the army with this condition of your's, my grandpa said.

Grandpa please there must be something you can do about it... You didn't gave me the chance to finish my words, he said. Sorry grandpa. I can get you into the army, but.....

I don't know if there will be someone who will want you under their wings, he concluded. What did you mean grandpa, I don't understand you... What I mean is, you we have to join a team, or it will be pretty useless for you to be their, and if know team want you, you are going to work in the hospital at the army, but for you to be in the hospital his more hard to be in the army, he said.

Grandpa don't worry all you have to do is get me into the army, I will look for a team to join. It not as easy as you think, my grandma said. I Know grandma, if I can't get what I want, don't worry I will come home. Ok this is the form, fill it. I fill in the form before handing it over to my grandpa.

You should prepare all your stuff then, you will be leaving the day after tomorrow, my grandpa said. You will need a maid if you want to take Jake along with you, my grandma said. Will the maid be living their also, I ask. Yes of course, the army isn't a place you can go and come anytime you want, unless you are a superior. I look beside me on the floor, Jake his no where in sight.

I ask a maid, they told me he his in the kitchen. Doing what? I ask. Nothing ma, should I get him, she ask. NO let him be. I went back to my room. I arrange the clothes I need in a bag, it trousers or a short. I won't be needing a skirts over there anyway, but wait, am pregnant, and I will be needing more than that. I pack some of the useful clothes I will be needing in my time of pregnancy. When am done with mine.

I pack Jake clothes, food's and some other necessary things he may need. When am done with all that, I went out to the kitchen to check on Jake but I couldn't find him. I ask a passing maid. Excuse me, where his Jake. Ma and sir, said they want to spend some alone time with him, she said. I wave her off, before going to the garden. When I get there, I sit down on a chair beside my grandparents.

Grandpa, grandma, both of you are making it seem as if it my last day on earth, I said. We won't be seeing you guys everyday, so we just want to spend some time with him, my grandma said. I want you to take good care of yourself and my great grand kid in their, my grandpa said. I Know he his not happy with me going to the army, it like they are sending me on a never return mission.

Grandpa I want you and grandma to always take care of yourself, don't stress yourself too much, I said. You should do the little you can in the company. You can also see, am getting old, I think you will want to take over the company. He said.