Chapter 51 Story Time 2

Jace Pov

Doesn't matter who's story it is, I really like the story can you please continue, I said. No, she declined immediately. Emily it in the past, you should let it all out, I promise you, if you let it all out, it going to feel like you let all your problem out, it a promise, I said.

She look into my eyes and I nod my head giving her the courage for her to continue. She clear her throat before saying, know one is allowed to interrupt, if anyone should interrupt, am not telling the story anymore she said. We all nod our head.

Emily Pov

I rest for some days, because my parents could not organize any party. But after some weeks, they organize another party, the topic is not different from the others, there is this amazing dress and it look extra amazing when their daughter put it on, there are so many people, my dad also gain from the party my mom use to organize because there are so many companies willing to do partnership with them just because of their beautiful daughter. I was tire of living like that, am tired of being the center of attention. Some parents even turn it into a competition, they know they can't compete with me, so they compete with each my bringing their daughter and son also.

After that party that day, I cried a lot, a maid come into my room that day. When she found out that am crying, she ask me the reason why, when I said nothing, she just shake her head and said if I really want to reduce my parents commanding in my life, that there is a way, it just a little solution, it not going to solve my problem. I rise up my head, if it can't solve my problem at least I can reduce it, I ask with hope glittery in my eyes. She shake her head yes... Tell me what is it. Your grandparents, she said.

Did I have a grandparents, how come I did not know, I ask. she explain to me, that she doesn't know much about the story, she just know that they have an argument, she also told me my parents can't go against them, because they are one of the prestigious family in country B... She give me their address, but she said, she did not know if my grandparents are going to accept me or not... One Sunday morning, when we finish eating I told my parents that am going out to greet one of my friends, they agree immediately. They even ask me to let the driver drive me, but I lie saying it not far, and they are already waiting for me.

They allow me to go. I take a cab, but the cab man wasn't allowed to go any further, they did not even allow me to go further, they ask for my identity card, or if I can tell them the residents am going, so that they can call them. I tell them, the Brock's mansion.

The security look at me like I got two head's. You can't go in, one of them said. You just said you are going to call them, why tell me I can't go in, when you have not yet make the call. We were still arguing when we heard a horn...

I did not know who my grandparents are, even if I see them how will I explain things to them, I don't know maybe the misunderstanding they have with my parents also applies to us children, I thought to myself. The driver come out of the car and ask, what going on here. This young lady want to see Mr. Brock's, one of them said. The driver face me and said, why did you want to see them? Am there grandchild. When I said that, he look surprised before saying give me a minute. He went back inside the car.