Chapter 12 Change of mind

Emily Pov

Grandpa you want me to take over the company, when first uncle and second uncle are there, what about my dad, I ask flabbergasted. Forget about all of them, they are not worthy to take over the company, he said. Did you forget I also did not study business, I ask. That the reason Why I want you to follow my footsteps for 6 months or a Year, you are intelligent, you will know better, he said. Grandpa you don't need to worry, am always here for you.

You are not, you will also be gone anyway. He said sadly. That night I thought about it, how will I face the humiliation, the disgrace and the mock. Know one will want to hear about my story, and if they want to, will I be able to tell them, that I was once raped. I thought it true really hard. It really a waste of time if I should go over their while pregnant. I did not have a good night sleep, I toss till day break.

First thing the next morning, I take a bath while Jake his still sleeping, I went downstairs, I ask a maid to go to my room, to help me keep an eye on Jake, so that he won't fell down when he wake up. I went to the garden to see my grandma watering the plants, she love doing this, while my grandpa accompany her. I run to them, grandpa have thought it true, but my grandma nag me. Did you forget you are pregnant why are you running up and down, when you go over their, who his going to look after you, my grandma face my grandpa before saying, I think you are right, we shouldn't have agree to sent her over their.

Grandma that what am going to tell you, but she did not allow me to finish my words, enough of you, I know you are going, just stop mentioning it, it really Break my heart, for my grandchild to be going to the army with my great grandchild... Grandma that not really the case, but I was cut off once again.

I know it doesn't matter to you, you should not detest yourself just because you are pregnant at a young age. I did not bother talking to her again, I face my grandpa. Grandpa have changed my mind. But my grandma interfere once again. I knew it, because it the border you are going this time around.

I facepalm myself. Grandma am not going anywhere anymore, till I give birth. What did you mean, my grandparents seem surprised and happy at the same time. Have thought about it, I will wait till I give birth I said. Oh my child. Am really happy, my grandma said while hugging me. That good then. Let celebrate, my grandma said. Celebrate what I ask. You are not going to the army anymore and you are with our grandchild, isn't it worth celebrating.

Grandma I never said am not going to the army anymore, I said, I will wait till I gave birth, I correct her. It still the same thing, you change your mind today no one knows what might happen tomorrow, she said happily.

We went into the dining room. We start eating, when I see Jake being carry my the maid, have you make his food, I ask. Yes young miss. I think he his familiar with this place now, that the reason why he wasn't crying when they carry him. I was brought out of my thoughts, when I heard my grandpa ask.

Are you going to stay here during your pregnant or you want to go abroad. Why will you ask her, that stupid question, my grandma ask.