Chapter 100 The End

Jace Pov

Today is the kids birthday, everything is set. I check the time to see it past six in the morning, I went to take a bath. Sunshine, go take a bath. Few more minutes please, Emily said. Today's the kids birthday, are you sure you want to continue sleeping. I hate waking up early, she said grumpily. I kiss her... go take a bath or did you want me to take a bath with you, I said with a smile. Pervert, she said and push me away. While she went to take a bath, I help her choose the clothes she will wear.

When she's done taking her bath, she put on her clothes. We both went to the kids room. Emily went to Jessy room to wake her up while I went to Jace room to wake him up. Hey, time to wake up. It still early in the morning, are we going somewhere, he ask. Yes.... where, he ask. To the old mansion, I said. Shit... language young man. Sorry, he said and went to his bathroom to take a shower. By the time he his done, we went downstairs, to see Emily and Jessy. Jessy is all dress up, but she's sleeping on the sofa right now. I kiss her forehead, baby wakeup. Daddy carry me, she said.

It will be good if you walk yourself, Emily said. It still early, why did you wake us up, where are we even going, she ask looking at me and Emily. We want to go spend some time with your grandparents, I said. Did you think they will be awake by now, we could have wait a little longer she said and yay. Enough of the talk, let go, Emily said and hold her hand, while we all walk out of the house. I went to the driver sit, while Emily sit the kids down at the back sit. She open the front door and sit down, when she was done.

The drive from my house to my parents mansion only take us 13 minutes. When we get there, I park the car, while the kids come out. Ok let go. Daddy please carry me, Jessy said. You have two legs and it use for walking, why should he carry you, Emily said while I just smile. Mom why are you so mean this morning, Jessy ask almost in tears. We are almost there, I said with a smile and ruffle her hair.

I hold Emily hand, and I open the door. Daddy why is it all dark in here, we heard Jessy said. Bro I can't see anything, we all heard her said once more. It ok, everything is fine am here, Jace said. Grey on the light and we all sing.

Happy birthday day too you... Happy birthday day too you, Happy birthday day too you....................

Jessy run to Emily and give her a hug, I love you mom, she said. I love you too baby, Emily said. Jace also hug her while Jessy hug me. I love you Daddy, Jessy said. I love you too baby. Jace also hug me. Everyone give them gift. My grandpa and Emily grandparents also give them gift.

Roy and Lara are also here so his Jake. The Gates family are also here. Roy parents and grandma. They all give the kids present including the maids. The kids are so happy. Why don't we all take a family picture, Steve suggest. That really good. Ok everyone let take a picture, Grey call out to everyone. I stand beside Emily. I look at her with love full eyes. 1 2 3 go. I kiss Emily cheeks when the picture was taken. Everyone went back to want they are doing. Some are dancing, playing whot, and so on. Am really happy to be with my family. I sit down on the sofa while I make Emily sit down beside me. I put my head in the crook of her neck. I love you Em, I said. I know, she said with a smile on her face. Tell me you love me, I said into her ear. No I won't, she said.

I bite her neck, say it. Ok I love you, she said laughing. I love her and I will always do, still death do us part.

THE