Chapter 71 visiting the Miller old mansion

Jace Pov

Hello, I said... Man, I can't really find anything about them, it like they know you are going to investigate them, James said. Am about to hang up when he said. Don't, like he knows what am about to do. What happened, I ask coldly. You know am the best, I should have know that all he want to do is brag. I wait for him to continue bragging. When he get that am not going to say anything, he said, can't you at least praise me. Are you done, I ask him. I should have know, he said and I hang up the call.

I went to my email to see James already sent it to my email. The files read. COOPER MELLOW.

SHE'S 24 YEARS OLD, SHE GOT PREGNANT AT THE AGE OF 19 WITH HER BOYFRIEND WILLIAMS BROWN. THEY BOTH GOT NOTHING, NOT UNTILL MORGAN FRANK GIVE THEM A HUGE SUM OF MONEY, HE ASK MELLOW TO PRETEND LIKE THE GIRL I RAPE ON THE 26 OF ..... HE TOLD HIM TO JUST PRETEND AS THE GIRL.

I let out a chuckle, I should have know he his the one behind all this. Our family doctor. James even attached some pictures to it. I sent it to my dad email. Jessy did not have a change of clothes, so I make her put on my shirt when she's done taking her bath. It bigger than her that she almost fall down. I carry her and we both went downstairs. When we get down stairs it was chaotic.

My father his shouting at the lady asking her what she want while the girl called mellow is busy crying holding my mother legs who is all tear's. What did you want? I ask, and the sitting room fell into a dead silent. He said when the Miller family claim my child, they are going to give her a huge shares, she said. So, he did all this in the name of shares. You can go, I said and everyone look at me surprised. When the lady and her child leave, the sitting room fell into a dead silent. Know one said anything not untill a guard walk in.

Sir, madam, he called out in a shaking breath, all head's turn to him. What, Grey ask. There is a young man, who said his name is Jace, he said. That my brother, Jessy said before anyone could say anything. Bring him in, I said. The guard come inside again with a little figure behind him, Jessy come down from my hand and run over to him, she almost fall down. Bro, did you miss me that much, she ask. Childish, Jace said.

Everyone look at him with there mouth agape. Daddy, he also called out. I smile and went to meet him. Did Emily ask you to come, I ask. No, but I bring Jessy a change of clothes, he said, and Don't let my Mom know I come here, he said. So you sneak out, I ask. Yes, he said. I wanted to ruffle his hair but like he could read my mind, he move back before my hand can reach his head. I look at him with a rise brow's. It take me a lot of time to make my hair this smooth, he said.

I chuckle. I will be going, he said not bothering himself with the rest room of my family who keep looking at him. Wait my mother said way too fast. He turn back and face my mother. Why don't you eat breakfast with us, my mother said. He checked his waist watch, and said, time is against me. He walk out not waiting for anyone to say anything.