Chapter 78 Break-up

Jace Pov

Is there any emergency at home? No, everyone is okay and doing fine but, she said and stay quiet. I thought something happen, but what? I ask her. I miss you so much, she said. I miss you too, don't tell your Mom I called ok? Ok, she said And I hang up the call. I call Grey, because I know he his the one who knows about relationships the most.

Bro you called, he sound happy. I need your help, I said going straight to the point. Ok, am all hears. If you have a girlfriend and she doesn't receive your phone calls, she just texted you and always say she's busy and she avoided you for more than a week, what does that mean, I ask. Why are you asking, he ask. A friend of mine need help and I don't know what to tell him so am asking you? Maybe she want to break up with him and she doesn't want to tell him with words or she want to distance herself from him so it will be easy to tell him, he concluded.

That all? I ask. I just said maybe, he said and I hang up the call. If he doesn't know, he should just said that, why assume something you don't know, am really frustrated and am stress. Have already drop my retirement letter but it will take some time for it to get approved, and have already taken over my dad company but not fully. I thought I could change Emily mind with the little time we are going to spent together in the army, but it been more than a week, she doesn't pick my calls, she rarely reply messages.

Tell me, how will I change her mind. I snapped out of my daze when my phone vibrated. It a text message from Emily, she want to talk to me. Fuck, did what my brother said going to happen, she really want to break with me, but I don't think I ever did something wrong, at least if that the case, she should have tell me, why break up. I thought we are good but I don't just know what went wrong. Am going to try change her mind. Am kind of busy, I sent back. Am not ready for a heart break. It really important please, she sent back.

I close my eyes, and I don't know when a drop of tears fall. I don't know when last have cried. I make up my mind, even if I delay it, she's still going to say it any, it better I heard it now. Where? I sent back. Am out side the army camp, bring your car when you are coming it cold out here, she said. I stand up from my sit and went out. I enter my car and drive out of the camp. I spot a figured pacing up and down, she stop when she see my car approaching. I stop the car and she sit down in the front sit. She fast her seat belt.

Let take a drive, she said and face the window not looking at me. I comply and drive the car. Where to? She put in the address and I drive away. It by the sea side. It not far from the camp. The drive is silent, no one said anything. It only take some minutes to get to the sea side. I thought we are going to take a walk, but we didn't. We both sit down in the car not saying anything. I want to say something, she said. While my heart beat pick it race, I just don't know why it beating fast, guess they also aren't ready for this.