Chapter 83 She cut the shot

Jace Pov

I don't know if I should be happy or sad, if it really true, I don't know how to tell her, what will she thinks of me, am her worst nightmares. I snapped out of my daze when my phone started ringing, I checked to see it a call from Emily, my heart beat pick it race, I calm myself before picking up the call, hello I said but I was great by Jessy little voice. Daddy why don't you stop and say hello to us, did you have another baby now, she ask. Normally when she call me daddy, I felt it normal because am dating their mom and they need a Dad but now I can't explain what am feeling right now, daddy are you there, she ask once more.

How is my baby doing, I ask. Not doing good because you did not say hello to us, she said. Sorry, how about we go out tomorrow, I ask. That great, tomorrow then, see you, she hangup without waiting for me to say anything. I keep my phone and sit down on the bed. It already late so I lay down and sleep, but it wasn't a pleasant night. The next morning, I take a shower, when am done, I did not have breakfast with my family, I went to the Brock's mansion. It take me some minutes to get there. I park my car and went in, I did not see anyone in the sitting room, when a maid come out she told me they are all in the dining room. I went there, as soon as I step into the dining room, daddy Jessy call out to me happily.

You are right on time, grandma said. Good morning everyone, I greeted and they all reply with smile. I sit down beside Emily while Jessy sit down beside me. She keep on telling me how their week was like, she keep talking until Emily stop her. When we are done eating, we all went to the sitting room, aren't we going somewhere, I ask Jessy. It been awhile since we spent time with you why don't we stay home and enjoy each other companies, it like we are having a family reunion, she said. I think she cut the shot here, that a great idea, Jace said. He doesn't really like going out, I think he like this idea the most. I ruffle his hair, while he try removing my hand, ouch, he cried out, sorry, I said and make a run for it while he run after me.

Jessy join us and we really have a lot of fun. We all sit down and Jessy put on a movie, she said no body should hold his or her phone because she knows if we did, we aren't watching the movie, I sit on a sofa while Emily rest her head on my laps. I play with her hair while the kids concentrate on the movie. I kiss her temple, she raise up her head and look at me, I Love You, I mutter to her while she just smile. Seriously I Feel like sleeping because the movie is too childish. I look at Jace to see him busy on his phone but you won't even know he isn't watching the movie.

He look at me, am watching the movie he said. I can see that, I also said with a smile. You guys should stop talking and watch the movie Jessy said. Seriously, Jace mutter and continue pressing his phone. Emily raise her head and look at the both of us. She sit down and rest most of her body on me, I know she's now starting to open up to me, hope that will still continue when she found out the truth.