Chapter 66 Harris

Jace Pov

Aren't you going to miss me, Jake ask. Jessy stand up from my laps and went to meet him, am the one who is going to Miss you the most, she said. You don't sound like that, Jake said. Don't tell me you are doubting me, she said putting her hands on her waist. We all laugh and talk about some other things.

The Gates family, have not yet know that, Emily have know about it, they are even scared of how to tell her. And they know she's the only one who could tell Jake the truth, they are all scared about what he his going to say or do. I stand up from my sit and went to Zoe ward. Lara have been crying ever since she learn the truth. She's also a mother, she see the way Emily treat Jake, you can't even tell, she isn't the one who give birth to him.

How are will going to tell her, grandma ask me, as soon as I enter. She already knows and she told Jake about it, you don't need to worry, Jake already agreed. How did she knows, Roy ask. You guys make it obvious, and she isn't that dump, I said. Lara hug Roy and cry even more saying my baby. Zoe just look at everyone confused. When I said she already knows, everyone follow me to Jake ward. I open the door and we all went in.

Emily stand up from the hospital bed to make space for Lara to sit down beside Jake, when Lara sit down beside Jake, she couldn't control herself and hug Jake. My Harris, Mom is sorry, she keep saying while crying. Harris, she called once again and kiss all over his face. Mom it ok, when Jake said that, instead of it to calm her down, she cry even more. Harris, Mom is sorry.

Anty it ok, bro did not blame you, Jessy said. This girl, she just know how to make people smile at the right time. Jake clean Lara tears and also said, I did not blame you Mom. Dad, Jake call to Roy, he also hug him and Lara together as a family. When I look over at Emily, she's also crying. She has been crying a lot since last week. I sit down beside her and wrap my hand around her waist while she rest her head on my shoulder.

Mommy what going on, Zoe ask in that little voice of hers. They make her sit on the hospital bed and explain everything to her, even though she did not understand most of it, but she now knows that Jake is her brother. When I check the time it already past five in the evening. I did to go, I said into Emily ear. She doesn't seem happy about what I said, I can tell from the look on her face.

What happened? She ask me. Got to settle some family matters, I said back into her ear. Ok, she said not happy about my leaving. But am happy because I can tell she care about me. I need to go, I said to everyone in the room, but I don't think they care about my absence because they are happy right now, and they are having some family time to themselves.

When I stand up from my sit, Jessy ask me, daddy are you going somewhere? I crouch down to her level, am going home, I said. But I don't want to leave you, she said. We still have a lot of time to spend together so you don't need to worry, I said. She shake her head No, she already have tears in her eyes.