Chapter 82 DNA

Jace Pov

Well! He clear his throat before saying. This is the files and video I could retrieve from that night. I checked the video to see, Emily sister talking to two guys and give them the keys to the room she book for Emily, I zoom the video, to see it room 204, I continue watching the video, I watch the guys went into that room, and it show when Emily walk into the club, she and her sister got drunk. Her sister give her the room card and stand up from her sit, while telling Emily something.

I guess she told her she's coming or something. I keep looking at Grey phone and it show nothing else. What this, I ask irritated. Bro Emily sister, her name is Molly. She arrange those guys for her sister, you should know what that means. It show that Emily did not go into that room but I did not know which room she went, my brother said. And what now happened, I ask. I don't know but one thing is for sure, he said. It either the person she went into his room hack into your CCTV footage and delete everything, he said. Who could that be, I thought to myself.

There is another solution to all this, my brother said. What? I ask. If she knows the room number she went into that night, we can check who book that room, he said. Room 206, I said immediately. My brother look at me with wide eyes when I said it room 206. What? I ask. Did she said she went into that room, he ask. Mm, I answer. He stand up from his sit immediately and keep pacing up and down. Will you tell me what going on, I ask. He went down on his kneels, bro am sorry, he said. I massage my temple, what happen, I ask.

That my room, he said. What? I shouted and standup from my sit, this can't be true. Bro let me explain, he try saying, just shut up, I cut him off. He stand up and said it not what you think. Then what is it, I ask. I can't believe I promise myself to kill whoever is responsible for the pain Emily went true. But can I? It a question I can never answered. And I won't be able to marry her anymore, a tears drop out of my eyes. I wasn't the one in that room, that night, he yell out at me. I stop in my track and look at my brother.

Who? I ask. You, he said. I point a finger at myself, me, I ask while he shake his head yes. How, how will I ever do something like that and not know of it, how will I ever cause my Emily so much pain, I ask. Am sorry bro, he just keep saying. Cut the crap and go straight to the point, I said while trying to calm myself. That night was the night we drug you, he said. I closed my eyes, I never remember anything that happened that night, but when I wake up the next morning, I thought the lady beside me was the lady my parents arrange. I did not bother myself looking at the girl face because I thought, it was the girl my parents arrange.

And I also get the reason why they can't investigate who it was, because I hack into their camera and delete everything, I did not leave any trace. My face is now red. This should be between us till we found out. There is only one way to found out, my brother said. DNA we both said at the same time. You can go, and you shouldn't tell Mom or Dad, I warn. You can trust me with this bro, he said and Walk out of my room.