Chapter 57 Take Responsibility

Jace Pov

Why now Mom, I ask once again. The child is already grow up and she want to know who her father his, my mother said. Are you done, I ask them while they seem surprised. What did you mean are we done, aren't you going to take responsibility, my father yell at me angryly. I let out a chuckle. Take responsibility, I ask and they seem scared by my tone of voice, even though they try concealing it.

What did you mean my father said. I clear my throat. Firstly I have a girlfriend, when I said I have a girlfriend, my mother want to interrupt me but I rise up my hand to stop her. Secondly if there should be someone who should take responsibility, it should be you and your wife, because it you guys who drug me and moreover you guys have been looking for a grandchild, if you like you can take her in but don't think I will take responsibility.

This is ridiculous, my father shouted. But I did not wait for them to continue giving me those speech, am about to walk out of the room when my grandpa stop me. Jace sit down, he said in his commanding tone. I let out a breath before sitting back down. You should know we won't allow you to date that girl, she already has three children, and we can't even investigate who the father of her children might be, and you want to marry someone like that into our family, it not going to work, my grandpa said.

Her past is her past it got nothing to do with me, I said. If you want to marry someone like that, you are going to marry are past with her and I won't allow that, my grandpa said. Grandpa No matter what you said, it doesn't change my decision, am not accepting that child. You aren't making the decision, my grandpa said. I let out a chuckle, let wait and see, I said before walking out of the house ignoring my mother calling.

They cause all this, if they did not drug me that night, what happens now won't have happened. I did not have any destination in mind not untill I stop in front of the Brock's mansion. I went inside, immediately Jessy sported me she shouted Daddy and run towards me. I carry her and rise her up. How is your day going I ask. Boring, she said. I laugh, why don't we go out then I said. Amazing she shouted. Ok go get dress, I tell her. Ok daddy she said and run upstairs.

Jace walk towards me and sit down beside me, aren't your great grandparents at home, I ask. They went fishing, he said. Can I also call you daddy he ask. I was taken aback by his questions. He has never call me that. Ok sure, I said and he seem happy. He give me a peck on my cheeks and run inside. He his the shy type, I thought to my self. Emily walk down the stairs in a short gown that reach her kneel. And the color suit her. The gown is white. I stand up from the sofa and went to meet her.

As soon as the come down, I embrace her. I really need this hug. I give her a kiss, the kiss wasn't slow this time around, it with want... I really want her so bad. I pull away, and rest my head on her forehead. Are you ok, she ask me. Yes, I said. You don't sound ok, she said. How did she even know am not ok, I think I conceal it well. Emily promise me No matter what you won't leave me, I ask.