Chapter 87 Postpone

Jace Pov

Because she has been crying since morning, Jessy said. she wasn't crying, Jace said. It still make No different, she has been crying, Jessy argue. Just because she's sad doesn't mean she's crying, Jace said while I look at the both of them. She has been crying, she said again. She was just sad not crying, and how did you know she has been crying? Did you see her cry? Jace ask. I did not see her cry but I Know she has been crying because she's my Mom. Whatever, Jace said and continue pressing his phone.

Dad what are you going to do about it, I don't like it when Mom's sad, please do something, Jessy said. I kiss her cheeks, I will do something about it, I said. There was a knock on my door, come in, I said. My Pa. Walk in, sir you have a dinner meet at 8pm, he said. Hm, you can I go, I said and look at the time, it almost six. Ok guys let go, are we going home, Jessy ask. Yes we are, I said and carry her out of my office and I hold Jace hand. I still got a lot of work to do, I have a lot of meetings to attend, I postponed most of the meetings, to tomorrow. We went out of my office to the elevator and it take me straight to the parking lot.

Jessy keep talking telling me how she spent her day at school. When we get to the Brock's mansion, it already past six. I did not want to get down, I open the door for the kids, I close my eyes and massage my temple. You guys should say hello to your Mom for me, I said and they both stop in their track. We did not tell her we are coming to your company, Jace said. Just say hello please, Jessy said.

They don't understand because they are kids, it not like I don't want to say hello, but it will be hard for me to leave. I breath out. Ok let go. When we get to the sitting room, we found a only the maid's walking around, there is know sign of Emily. Where is my Mom, Jessy ask a passing maid. In her room young miss, the maid said. Daddy, she's in her room, she said. I know they want her to be happy, I also want the same thing, but I just don't have a lot of time right know. I walk up the stairs.

When I get to Emily door, I did not knock, I open the door and walk in. I went to her bedroom. I see her laying on her bed. Em, I call out, but I got know response. I move towards her bed and sit down on it. I look at her peaceful face. I lean over and give her a kiss. It just a peck. Am about to straighten up, when she wrap her hands around my neck, she pull me to her and I fall on her. I miss you, she said in my embrace, I miss you too, I said and hug her even tighter.

Em, I called. Mm-mmm, she make a sign. I need to go, I said while she open her eyes with tears in them. I help her clean her tears, am sorry, did I offend you or did anything wrong happens, I ask her. I sit down on her bed while I make her sit on my laps. Where are you going? She ask. I have a dinner meetings with a client, I said. She look into my eyes postpone it, she said. What?

New Beginningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें