Chapter 69 Can't believe this is happening

Jace Pov

I think they haven't been having enough sleep ever since Jake or Harris got admitted, that explains why she's still sleepy. I was waken up by my alarm, it already past five in the evening, I look beside me to see Jessy still sleeping. I leave the bed not wanting to wake her up. When I get downstairs, both my brothers are also here. Bro, Grey call but I did not answer. Am not talking to him because he also take part in all this.

Where is Dad? I ask Steve. In his study room, he said. I went to my father study room, I knock the door on getting there. And I went in when I heard a come in. I sit down and went straight to the point. Am going to take over the company, I said. My father just look at me and wait for me to continue because he knows I want something in return. We both keep looking at each other, I don't want to give in first likewise he also don't want to give in first.

He take a deep breath before saying, what did you want in return? I chuckle, what a good question. Cancel the public announcement and celebration. No, I can't, he said without hesitation. Don't make decisions too quickly, think about it, I said and make an attempt to walk out but he stop me. I also want something in return, my father said. What am going to give you in return of the celebration and announcement I ask you to cancel, is I will take over the company.

I said and walk out of the study room. I know what my father want in return, is to break up with Emily, and I don't think it ever going to work. I went back to the sitting room, I sit down on the sofa while Grey and Steve are still there. Bro, are you going to keep ignoring me, Grey ask. What did you want to say, I ask irritated. Nothing just want you to talk to me, he said while Steve just laugh. Ok, you can continue saying whatever you want to say am all ears. I said knowing he got nothing to say.

Daddy, I heard Jessy call from the stairs. Both my brothers look at me surprised, she come down from the stairs and sit down beside me. Am hungry daddy she said. I carry her with me to the dining room leaving my brothers who are still absent-minded. Is dinner ready, I ask one of the maid. second young master, we are going to server the food soon, she said and walk back inside the kitchen. Jessy can you wait for some minutes, I ask her.

Ok, she said and we went back to the sitting room. When did you give birth, Steven ask, he his my daddy, Jessy said. How is he your daddy, Grey ask. He his my Mom boyfriend, that means he is half my daddy, when he married my Mom that mean he his my daddy fully, she said while wrapping her hands around my neck in a protective way while I just smile at her explanation.

Both my brothers couldn't hold there laughter. But the moment was kill when the mother and daughter walk in, I don't know why I just can't stand her. I sit Jessy down on the sofa and went upstairs to my parents room, I knock on the door, I went in when I heard a come in. My mother sit on the bed making some calls. I wait for her till she's done with her calls. What happened son? She ask. What her name? I question. Cooper Mellow, she said. Where does she said she live before coming here?

Can't believe this is happening, my Mom said irritated.