Chapter 103 - Girls night

Começar do início

"I have to say, I never liked when she and Sandy said those things to you back then. I swear"

"I know. You are not like them Leia. You never were." she smiled and grabbed her sister in law hand. "But I have to say to you, your brother is not happy either to know that Wrein will be there too." Ines looked at Leia and winked.

"Yeah. I found out that weeks ago, when Luke told me what happened on your birthday and after that. I was shocked to know that Wrein had feelings for you since Alderaan. I never saw any hint of that."

"Neither did I, to be honest."

"And we know why, don't we? The mysterious blond hair and blue eyes guy that you never forgot since you were 10."

"Well and I found him." she smiled and looked at Ben. "And we have a beautiful boy and about to have two beautiful baby girls. So I was not crazy after all."

"No you were not. That is why none of them has any chance, because if they saw how the love between you and Luke started, they would know that they need to give up."

"I can say the same thing about you and Han. Look at you two. After all that bickering and mouth each other, you have a beautiful girl, expecting two boys and in a month you finally getting married. I know you two were meant to be as well." Ines looked at Leia, who smiled remembered all those years ago, where she and Han were always bickering, especially after Hoth.

"I just hope that this time everything will end well." Leia said resting her hand on her belly

"Hey, it will trust me. Did you and Han already thought of names?"

"Not yet, we want to wait until in the second trimester but one of them I already know that it will be Bail"

"Will you put the Skywalker name on your kids?"

Leia looked at her daughter who was had her cousin in her arms, kissing his cheeks and looked back at her sister in law

"Well we put it on Iris so of course I will put on my sons"

"I see you are accepting, little by little the Skywalker name." Ines smiled. "That is a good thing. It means you are beginning to healing that pain"

Leia grabbed Ines hand

"What about you?"

Ines knew what Leia was talking about. Sighing she looked at her

"Me too. But I still can't believe he did what he did and I know that sooner or later we going to meet again and I don't know how that meeting will end, Leia. My brother is a traitor and he needs to pay for his actions, but it hurts. After all he is my brother"

"I know, but you have us to support you and so far we didn't see anything suspicious on Endor. Our base there continue to report and everything is calm. But until then we still have a wedding to celebrate and babies to come"

"You're right." Ines said.

Ben started to whimp and rubbing his eyes

"Well I think that is the cue for us to leave." Ines said and getting up she smiled when she saw 3PO picking up Ben from the floor, which made the baby smile at the protocol droid

"I see 3PO is very good in the babysitting thing." Leia said

"Actually he is." Ines said getting Ben on her arms

"Ma'am I really like to taking care of baby Ben. It is an honor"

"Thanks 3PO"

"I like him too. He plays a lot with me." Iris said smiling too

"Well R2 is a very good helper too." 3PO told him making the droid beeped

"That he is." Ines said and looking at Leia. "It is getting late and I'm really tired. So we going back to our apartment"

"We are going too, right sweetie." Leia said

"Can I sleep with you until father arrives?"

"Why not?"

Ines giggled

"Maybe I will do the same. After all we don't know what hours those three will arrive"

"I hope not to late or not drunk or Han will see a mood swing he will never forget." Leia said making Ines laughed.

"Bye girls. Bye 3PO"

"Bye" they all said and as Ines went upstairs with Ben on her arms and R2, Leia and Iris went inside, resting, wondering when Han, Luke and Chewie would arrive.

I decided to make this chapter only about Leia and Ines, a sister in law moment. While the next one will be a little brothers in law moment. What did you guys think of the moment?