2.11

-HER-

I was heaving as I saw him disappear out of my room. I was still hot and bothered. My body was craving for him all of a sudden but I was so much afraid to let him close to me because I didn't know what was happening to me.

I didn't want to push him back this time. It happened all of a sudden. There was this strange power inside me that was doing this. I had never felt this kind of power. It always urged me to hurt him. I didn't know if I could trust myself around him anymore but I wanted him to be with me.

I wanted him to do all those things to me that he was doing moments ago. It felt so good and momentarily, it made me forget everything. For that brief moment, I felt like I had everything until my powers fired up again.

I knew that he was hurt by this but I didn't want to hurt him. Instead, I was craving for him so much. I wanted him more than ever but I just couldn't have him and this was so frustrating.

I laid back in the bed and cried silently. I must have been lost in my thoughts very much because I had completely forgotten that there were those two entities in my room and they had probably watched me and Ezekiel almost fvck. Also, I was half-naked.

Who were these people? I swear I was now starting to believe that I was really losing my mind and this made me want to cry even more. All of a sudden, I wanted to go home and hug my mother and cry. I know I am the general of the wolves but I felt so good after crying to my mother like a baby. It always helped.

Though as far as I was aware now, I couldn't go home. Yet. I knew that Ezekiel might not let me go anywhere away from him until he had completely marked and mated with me, which would considerably take some time. It would take forever if this keeps happening but the main question was, did I want to be with him in the first place?

To start with, a part of me wanted to be with him. That part was my wolf but I still had my doubts. I still didn't trust him enough because of the things that he did to me in the past when I was just a pup. What's the guarantee that he wouldn't do that again? I don't know. I just didn't want to jump to conclusions and make choices that I would regret later.

I was very deep into my thoughts until Pax made a noise, snapping me out of the daze. I noticed that he was still tied to my bedpost, muzzled so I let him free and climb on the bed with me.

The two entities were still sitting on the chest of drawers, talking among themselves. They looked so relaxed and casual while they talked as if they weren't in my bedroom, invading my privacy.

I glared at them for a whole minute but they didn't seem to notice me. Imagine being ignored by the ghosts in your own bedroom.

At first, I didn't want to say anything to them because I was afraid that talking to those non-existing people would end up proving that, in fact, I was losing my mind but hey, no one was around so I could probably talk to them and pretend that nothing happened. As for Pax, I knew he would never spill the tea on me.

"Hey!" I call out. This made the two of them snap their heads towards me before looking irked. "You two are in my room," I told him grimly.

"And?" The older man dared to ask.

"Which means that you two should leave," I told him in the nastiest tone.

"And what if we don't?" The other one dared me. I opened my mouth to tell them that I would call others if they don't leave my room voluntarily but then I abruptly shut my mouth because realisation instantly came crashing down on me that no one could see them except for me so...

"It's not like you could tell others about us," The older one smirked at me as if reading my thoughts. I was seething. I wish I could trash them the same way Ezekiel got thrashed a few moments ago.

The two of them chuckled as they saw the look on my face. It was clear that the two of them knew that I could see them and they were also aware of the fact that only I could see them. If I go to someone else talking about then I would be instantly declared insane but... but... these guys have to be real, right?

"You two are just a figment of my imagination," I told them, "so I could just shut you two out,"

The two of them burst out laughing at this. Meanwhile, I stood there, more anxious and bewildered than ever.

"Then what are you?" I asked when they'd couldn't seem to stop laughing.

"We are more than a figment of your imagination, Celeste," The younger one told me while the older one laughed. With that, they left my room.

After that, I don't remember climbing into my bed and cuddling with Pax before falling asleep and seeing the strangest dreams of my life that made me wake up several times a night. I wasn't able to sleep properly for the most part.

It must have been sometime early in the morning when I finally fell asleep and had some good quality sleep but it was soon disrupted by heavy knocking on my door.

"Who is it so early?" I hissed before opening the door to find Lyra.

"You haven't got dressed yet?" She asked me in surprise.

"It's like 4 in the morning," I told her yawning.

"Which should be quite late for you to wake up, Celeste. Give then you were the General of the wolves," This instantly knocked the sleep out of me. She was right. I never used to sleep so late. What has happened to me?

"Anyway, get dressed quickly,"

"Why?"

"Why? You don't remember Ezekiel told you to see him in the office?" She asked me and I straightened up. He did tell me to meet him in the office but I didn't want to see him after what happened between the two of us last night.

"Lyra... I—"

"I am waiting outside. I want to see you dressed within five minutes," She commanded before closing my bedroom door on my face.

_

vote. comment. share. follow me

Read the complete book on Patreon. Read the next 3 chapters on Inkitt for free. The links are in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3