𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

-HER-

I sat beside him and looked out of the window silently. I felt his eyes on me all the while, watching me pensively, further constituting the tension that buzzed in the air.

Now and then, a shiver would run down my spine whenever I would feel him running his eyes from my head to toe. Even though I remained calm on the outside, my heart was constantly racing in my chest.

We were alone again and the way he was looking at me, I knew he was already undressing me in his head. I glanced at him for once to find him looking at me already. He was leaning back in his seat and one of his feet rested on his other knees, his hands spread out on the hand rest. He looked like he was sitting on the throne. His eyes were set on me with this strange look decorating his face that I couldn't name.

His long dreadlocks remained scattered over his shoulder and his jaw was clenched, a muscle in it was ticking away. As our eyes locked, another shiver ran down my spine. The dark look on his face was constantly feeding my anxiety. I wondered what veil things he was planning to do to me. I bit back the urge to ask him again but I knew that it would be useless nonetheless, he wouldn't tell me no matter what.

I swallowed hard and asked him, "When would you let me go?"

The silence stretched between us as my question remained hanging in the air. He continued to stare at me, his eyes narrowed and he answered, "If I could, I'd never let you go," the darkness in his tone sent a shiver down my spine. My heartbeats quickened even more.

What did he mean by that?

"You cannot keep me here against my will," I told him, "They will come looking for me here," I tried my best to sound stern as I spoke to him but the power that was oozing off his body was somewhat making my wolf feel slightly week. He was exerting all his dominance on me and it seemed to be working to some extent.

He cocked an eyebrow at my words and questioned, "And do you think I'll hand you over to them if they simply ask for you?"

His words made me somewhat panic but I kept my calm. This started as a play but things were slowly taking a dark turn. I didn't like where it was heading. I closed my eyes and put my face in my hands and sighed deeply to calm my racing heart.

What did you get yourself into, Celeste?

I lifted my head and looked at him in the eyes. I swallowed hard and told him, "Look, I really regret coming here and I promise that I wouldn't come here again. If you want to punish me then do it but please, let me go back after this,"

For a moment, I found it really hard to believe that I'd said that to him. I didn't have any other option left at that moment. He watched me pensively before the tips of his lips curled up slightly into a smirk.

He was enjoying this.

"So you're giving me the permission to do whatever I want to do with you as a punishment?" He asked grimly but that small smirk still sat at the tip of his lips. His eyes were simmering with lust and the angry look on his face was a dead give-away what he was planning to do with me.

"I want to go back, Ezekiel," I told him.

"But there's no fun in that," He spoke darkly, with that evil smirk stretching all of his lips. I swallowed hard and parted my lips to beg him again but the carriage halted abruptly and the door opened. Ezekiel stood up and stepped out first before reaching into the carriage and grabbing my arm roughly before tugging me out. He growled at me again in warning as I struggled against him but this time, the dark look on his face really scared me.