𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

-HER-

I was in utter shock as I looked at the lycan catching his breath and then proceeded to dust the snow off his deadlock and his thick animal skin coat.

"Why did you want to see me?" I questioned him next, narrowing my eyes at him. I was still holding my sword and sitting upright in a good position to strike at him if he ever thinks of doing something funny.

"I just wanted to see you and make sure that you're doing alright. What's wrong with that?" He asked me back after he was done dusting off the snow. His free hair rested over his forehead lazily while he tied his dreadlocks in a massive bun. Meanwhile, I sat there looking at his small grooming ritual. My wolf was already taking in how his muscles moved as he worked with his hair. I think I'd seen him do that the first time.

I wasn't going to buy that so easily. Why the king of all chauvinists would travel through the mountains in the dark while there's a snowstorm just to see a she-wolf whom he would never consider his equal? I knew there was a strong motive behind him traveling here.

"So now that you have seen me, why don't you leave? I need to get some sleep. I have more mountains to climb tomorrow, you know," I reminded him and laid down, still clutching my sword because it would have been stupid not to do so. Ezekiel shouldn't be trusted in times like these. Ever.

"Naw, I think I'll stick with you for the night. It's my tent," He reminded me while edging close to me. Even though it was pitch black in the tent and the night wind was howling outside, I was still able to hear the smirk in his voice. My fingers tightened around my sword handle.

"Alright. You can stay here but don't put your hands on me if you don't wish to be hand-less," I gave him a proper warning and heard him grumble something incomprehensible under his breath. A moment of silence fell between us before I felt him getting closer to me but instead of putting his hands on me, he laid behind me.

"Don't you think it's a bit colder tonight?" He spoke after a while. I knew what he really meant by that.

"I think it's rather hot tonight,"

"Why don't you take your clothes off then?" He suggested.

"Naw, I'm fine," I told him.

A couple of moments of silence followed before I felt his hot breath fanning the back of my neck.

"Don't fvcking-" I started to threaten him but he was already wrapping his arm around my waist and spooning my body with his. First, I gave him a warning growl but he didn't budge.

"Get your hands off me, Ezekiel," I growled.

"Why? I'm just laying with you. You didn't mind it for the last couple of nights?"

"I'm running out of my patience today, Ezekiel. If you want your arms attached to your shoulder tomorrow then get it off me,"

"Fine," He gritted before taking his arm off my waist but he made no effort to move away from me. The front of his body was still pressed against my back and this was irritating me. I gave him another warning growl at this.

"Now what?"

"Ezekiel, get away from me," I growled.

"Why? I just want to lay here with you,"

"I don't want you anywhere near me," I gritted at him.

"Why?"

"You know the answer to that question, Ezekiel. Don't try to act clue-"