𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

-HER-

"What are you doing here?" Ezekiel growled at me angrily. A shiver ran down my spine as he demanded that. I was completely frozen like a shadow and shocked because of all of this.

"Who's she?" Another Lycan leaning beside Ezekiel's seat asked before I could answer him. My eyes drifted to him for a second. I recognized him to be Ezekiel's second in command. He narrowed his eyes at me before his eyes swept from my head to toe.

"She's a woman," The Lycan who brought me answered.

I fought back the urge to say 'duh' at that moment. Instead, my eyes locked with Ezekiel's as he looked at me with this strange emotion simmering in his eyes that I couldn't comprehend.

The second in command questioned me next, "How the fvck did you get here?"

I sat up at this. My hands were tied behind me and so were my feet. The room we were in was a small space just right above the bar. It was more or less a storeroom where the walls were lined with barrels and barrels of rum and other drinks.

There was only one, very small window at the end of the room that overlooked the town. Ezekiel was sitting by the window on a chair while his second in command leaned by the window, occasionally peeking out.

The lycan who brought me here seemed to be Ezekiel's third in command. There were only four of us in the room.

My heart was still racing in my chest and my stomach churned in my abdomen painfully. I swallowed the lump building in my throat and answered, "I came here with my friends,"

This made the second in command cock one of his eyebrows at me before he echoed, "Friends?"

"I spotted her with one of the wolf princes," The third in command answered. My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach.

"Do you know the punishment for this?" The second in command asked me, "Especially what we do to the women?"

Another shiver ran down my spine at his words and my eyes drifted to Ezekiel who was silently watching me with a small smirk playing on the tip of his lips.

"She's not a woman," Ezekiel spoke up, "She is just a pup,"

"The punishment is the same for everyone," The third in command spoke before he tried to reach for me. I panicked and wiggled away and in response he growled at me, flashing me his razor-sharp teeth.

"I think we could play a bit with this one," Ezekiel suggested as the smirk on his lips grew even more and he looked at me in amusement while placing a finger under his lips. His eyes darkened as they swept all over me. His long dreadlocks framed his face, making him look more dangerous and attractive at the same time.

My body instantly grew hot under his gaze and my wolf started to pace inside me. I knew all of this was just the effect of the bond but I couldn't help it. I didn't know what he meant by play but whatever it was, it didn't sound good to me.

Ezekiel's words made his second in command smirk at me as he looked at me with this evil expression decorating his face. It made me slightly panic and I was already embarrassed and in trouble for getting myself into such a situation. I looked between the lycans to see them exchanging looks.

The third in command nodded at Ezekiel before kneeling down and undoing my legs and my hands. I didn't know what was going on. I was bewildered at the moment. I looked at Ezekiel and his second in command but all they had on their faces was a smirk and nothing else to suggest what they were really planning to do with me.