𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

-HER-

"Where do you think you were going?" He growled at me, sending a shiver down my spine. I tried to press my back flat against the wall to put as much distance between us as possible but there was something in his eyes suggesting that whatever I do, even if I planned to disappear in another realm, he'd still find me. He'd still find a way to get to me anyhow.

My wolf was constantly pacing inside me as we felt a surge of power wash over us like a high tide. I knew he was making me feel his power intentionally because he wanted me to submit but I wasn't going to bend to his will so quickly. I was ready to put up a fight with him if it became necessary.

My father didn't raise a quitter.

I glared back at him with the same intensity that was simmering in his eyes.

"You cannot hold me against my will!" I gritted at him. I wanted to growl at him at that moment but for some reason, I wasn't able to do so. This made him cock an eyebrow at me before I felt him press his whole body flush against mine until there was nothing between us but our clothes.

My heart instantly started to race in my chest but I ignored it completely and continued to hold his gaze. I tried to remind myself again and again that I was pissed at him for what he did to me and for what he was doing now and there was nothing flattering about being held here against my will. Although the mate bond had other plans.

It was making me feel all those things that I wasn't supposed to feel at that moment. I swallowed down a groan that threatened to escape my lips when I felt him press his body even more against mine so that I was able to feel everything in his body- starting from the hard contours in his body to that something in his pants digging at my stomach.

"You came here on your own, even after knowing that women aren't allowed here and you think-" he gritted and clutched my face out of nowhere all of a sudden, making me gasp, "and you think I will let you get away with it so easily? This is my land and anyone who violates the rules have to pay for it," He growled so darkly at me, I even felt my bones shiver in my body.

I was constantly feeling weak in my knees and the only thing stopping me from collapsing to the ground was his body pinning me against the wall. I tried to stay determined in front of him but the mate bond was winning over me. I could feel my insides melting just by the heat of his body.

"What are you going to do to me?" I dared to ask and saw the darkened look on his face, turn even darker. He looked so cynical at that moment, I couldn't help but be scared of him. He was the Lycan King after all and he was capable of doing a lot of really dark things to his own people.

I don't think being his mate was still a good enough reason for him to let me get away with anything. He just didn't have any soft side to him. He was ruthless and cold.

"You'll find out what I will do to you eventually," He growled darkly as he rubbed his thumb angrily over my bottom lip, making those strange sparks dance on my skin and send waves of pleasure throughout my body. My insides were already burning like a forest fire with desire.

The fact that his lips were hovering just a few inches above mine wasn't helping me at all. I felt so helpless at that moment while my wolf wanted him to take me then and there but I wouldn't allow that in my right mind. He was a very powerful Lycan after all and I was just a very normal she-wolf.

It could kill me if we are not being careful.

The cynicism in his face intensified as he continued to look at me darkly. I could see in his eyes that he was already stripping me naked in his mind and doing whatever he wanted to do with me. A smirk danced on his lips as he inched closer to me and spoke huskily, "And now that we are completely alone..."

My breath got hitched in my throat as he continued because I knew where this was heading. His thumb pressed aggressively against my lower lips as he spoke, "I can get you to tell me the truth,"

"What truth?" I asked him, maintaining the innocence in my voice. I was trying to wiggle under him. Having his hard and muscular body pressed against mine wasn't helping me to think straight and the mating bond was already making everything too intense for me.

"The truth about why you decided to come here in the first place," He growled lowly. My already racing heart now threatened to dig its way out of my chest. My stomach was filled with butterflies and there was this strange tingling sensation that slowly got stronger and stronger between my thighs.

"I came here because I wanted to see the festiv-"

"Both of us know that this isn't the truth!" He growled at me in a threatening manner that made me gasp. The pressure from his body was now crushing me. I was finding it hard to breathe due to the force he was exerting on me and due to the tension that buzzed in the air. I swallowed hard as a feral expression climbed on his face.

He looked so angry as he growled at me again, "Celeste, I am asking you for the last time and this time if you don't give me the truth then you'll never get to go back to Zaeris," He sounded so serious as he warned me. I was shaking with fear under him at that moment. I tried to swallow down the lump that was slowly building into my throat.

Even if the mate bond was making me feel attracted towards him but in reality, I was scared and terrified of him. I wanted to run from there and never look back even though he was my mate. I didn't care. I didn't want a mate like him. No one would want a mate like him.

He had no regard for me. He had no feelings for anyone!

"Why did you come here, Celeste?" He asked me very grimly for the last time. I looked into his eyes weakly as I swallowed hard again to surpass the sob that was threatening to escape my lips. He wanted the truth so I was going to give him the truth.

There was no use playing with him. If anything, it would get me in more trouble. All I wanted to do at that moment was somehow leave and never look back. I would have run for my life if his body wasn't pinning mine to the wall.

"To see you," I finally gave him the truth. A prolonged silence followed my words as we looked each other deep into the eyes. Before I knew, his lips were on mine. It happened so suddenly, I was shocked.

One moment he was just looking deep into my eyes, deep into my soul and the other moment, his lips were on mine, drinking in my moans. The sparks the stemmed from the kiss clouded my rationality even more by feeding the desire that was already burning inside me.

I found myself parting my lips even more for him and kissing him back slowly. My legs seemed to be made of jelly and my heart seemed to be a caged bird in my chest, fighting to be set free so that it could fly to the limitless sky and disappear there forever.

I felt his body press more against mine and his fingers digging into my soft skin as his kiss turned more passionate and demanding. He tilted my head back so that he could have more access to it. His tongue explored every part of me as if I already belonged to him. I tried to follow his lead but his kiss, his touch, everything about him was overwhelming me so much that I could barely think straight.

He was so powerful, I was finding it hard to keep up with him. It made me wonder why did I even got paired with him in the first place. We were not even of the same kind. As he devoured me, I melted into his arms slowly. My rationality slowly abandoned me and the time seemed to have stopped all of a sudden to make sure that nothing could interrupt us.

It felt like forever as he continued kissing me. I tried to push him back for a moment to gasp for air but he growled at me threateningly before locking our lips again, trapping me eventually.

_

vote. comment. share. follow me

Read up to chapter 29 on Patreon. The link is in my bio.

Also available on Patreon: Stefaan, The Gentleman's Trial, Exclusive books (LEVEL 2)

Read the next chapter on Inkitt for FREE. The link is in my bio.

Instagram: authorritz

thanks for reading <3