2.10

-HIM-

"I want you. I want to start with you again," I told her sincerely. This time, I meant every word I said but she didn't want to believe me at all. It was frustrating but I knew that I was the one to blame for this because I had done terrible things to her in the past.

She had legit reasons not to trust me so easily but then again, I had been vulnerable to her, I had told her things about myself that hardly anyone knew yet she refuses to believe me.

"No you don't," She spat angrily as she took a step back. My lycan and I didn't like this. If my lycan was in control then he would have leapt at her already."I know this is all some sort of an act to get me to cave in. Everything is conspiring against me nowadays,"

"I am serious, Celeste," I told her grimly but she shook her head.

"Just shut up, Ezekiel. I know the scheming son of a bastard you are," she glared at me before a strange look climbed on her face before she looked past me. Her eyes remained focused behind me for a second and I used this moment to edge closer to her again.

"I am not scheming this time, Celeste," I told her before sweeping her into my arms. She was surprised but I was already pressing my lips against hers before she could even say something. I felt her swelling her words as I parted her lips with mine and entered her mouth.

I was holding her dearly because I didn't want to let her go anymore. I was expecting her to push me back but she didn't. She was frozen into my arms for a moment before she finally gave in to the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss by tilting her head at aside.

The sparks flew everywhere. Her soft and demanding lips made me yearn for her even more. My lycan was soon fighting for control so I let him have her.

One moment, she was kissing me heatedly and in the next moment, the two of us were on her bed. I hovered on top of her, holding the two of her hands over her head while my lycan kissed her as if he was tasting honey for the first time.

This reminded me that I hadn't let my lycan be with her much. He still needed to mark her scent and make her change into a lycan before we could mark and mate with her properly. As soon as I was reminded of this, my lycan got to work.

Kissing her lips, her jaw and neck, branding every inch of her skin that we could find. Her racing heart and her suppressed moans kept me going down and down until I reach the part where her neck united with her shoulder blade.

I closed my mouth there and pressed my canines against her skin with just enough force to leave a bruise behind. She moaned under me. Soon, the scent of her arousal coated the bedroom air. I was already hard and throbbing for her and this made me want to fvck her even more.

I pressed my canines a bit harder, drawing out a little bit of blood before planting a wet kiss over it and descending further down. I loved the way how she squirmed under me while I left marks and kisses on her beautiful skin.

"Ezekiel," She tried to growl at me when I reached threateningly close to her breasts but instead, her growl came out as a combination of a moan and a sigh. An evil smile climbed on my lips as I gently tugged her chest wrap down until her breasts spilt out of there.

I felt my eyes darken at the beautiful sight of her round breasts and her dark nipples. She tried to growl at me when I teased one of her nipples with my tongue but instead, she moaned and quivered under me. I loved it so much. I continued teasing one breast with my mouth while kneading the other with my free hand.

"You have gained some curves," I told her before sucking hard at her nipple, making her moan louder. Her moans were now turning me on. I was rock hard but I couldn't go down on her just yet.

"Ezekiel... please," she moaned as I went on.

"Please what?" I teased.

"Ezekiel..." she moaned before falling silent abruptly but I failed to notice it because I was just too busy playing with her nipples. The scent of her arousal was so strong in the air, I could almost taste her pvssy in the air. This was stirring an intense desire inside me.

Just when I was planning to abandon her breasts and give my attention to her pvssy, a sudden flash of light emanated from her chest, almost blinding me. Before I could properly react to it, I was being thrown away to the opposite end of the room.

As soon as my back and head hit the wall, a skull-crushing pain took over my head before I fell to the ground. This was stronger than last night and it took me more than a couple of moments to recover from such a strong blow. I struggled to stand up straight without feeling too dizzy.

I was hurt. Not only physically but emotionally as well. Along with that, there was a wave of anger inside me, threatening to consume me and wipe everything away. I was feeling all of this but why?

Feeling hurt and bewildered, I looked at her to find her sitting up on the bed, looking at me with wide eyes. She looked as shocked and as bewildered as I was.

"A-are you alright?" She asked. There was something in her voice that injected fear in me. I don't really know what it was but at that moment she didn't sound like herself. She sounded like someone... someone I used to know and hate very much.

"What was that, Celeste?" I demanded as I edged towards her bed. In response, she almost freaked out and shouted, "Don't come near me, Ezekiel! Stay away!"

This time she wasn't telling me to stay away because she was angry at me. Instead, she looked scared. She wasn't scared of me. No. She looked scared of this happening again. Was this not in her control? I wanted to ask but she looked more bewildered than me so I decided to leave it for now.

"I am leaving for now. Come to my office tomorrow morning the first thing," I told her, feeling hurt and angry as I turned around and walked out of her room. As the door closed behind me, I heard her sob.

I blinked my angry tears as I stormed out of the harem and the palace before disappearing into the woods for the night.

_

vote. comment. share. follow me

Read the complete book on Patreon. Read the next 3 chapters on Inkitt for free. The links are in my bio.

Thanks for reading <3