𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

-HER-

His lips crashed on mine and the tent exploded. That's what I thought for a moment because as soon as our lips touched, the sparks that emanated from the kiss felt nothing less than an explosion. My body stiffened under him while I felt him grown heavier on me. His chest vibrated with a growl as his hungry mouth claimed me and his greedy hands pinned mine above my head.

No matter how much I had trained to discipline myself and have control over myself so that I don't get influenced by the mate bond, the kiss and the sparks made me forget everything for a moment and just give into it.

He deepened the kiss, raging a war with my tongue. His mouth was set to concur mine as if it was hiding hold and for a moment I let him because my wolf had pushed me back. I soon found myself kissing him back with the same intensity, getting lost in the rage of passion and desire that had now plagued my rationality but for that moment I couldn't have cared less because my wolf was in control and we were too deep into the kiss.

At one point his lips burned against mine as if he wanted to leave a mark behind, to declare to the whole world that I was his but I knew that he had no plans for that. He was a wicked son of a bitch who didn't care about anyone other than himself.

It was a great reminder for me because this was what allowed me to pull back from the kiss— which wasn't easy because he didn't seem to be in the mood to let me go. I growled in his mouth and my claws were literally digging into his skin. Any normal wolf would have taken this as a cue to get off me but again, this scheming bastard was born with his brain in his dick because he deepened the kiss in response to my protest.

This made me snap again. I teleported behind him. His angry growl ripped through the night before he turned to face me with the possessiveness, hunger, and greed still dripping from his face. His eyes were burning into me as I glared back at him, heaving for breath.

The tension in my small tent was now at its all-time peak as we glared at each other.

"Get out!" I gritted at him, having done with him already. I needed to sleep instead of wasting time with this fool. His eyes blazed into me for a couple of moments before he finally decided to leave me alone. My wolf was disappointed at this but I was relieved. Even though he was gon for now, I knew that he'd do something stupid tomorrow and also on the trip. It was in his nature.

This trip was going to be full of challenges and I knew that Ezekiel wasn't going to make this personally easier for me. I needed to be a lot more prepared. I ended up going to sleep after that without wasting any time.

It was a very dreamless night. I woke up very early in the morning, even before any other wolf from the camp could wake up. Even Lua was asleep but I didn't care. It was my habit of waking up so early.

I instantly revised all the plans for the day before going out on a quick run because my wolf was starting to trouble me slightly because of Ezekiel. I needed to be very much in control and have composure while dealing with that idiot. I wasn't going to let him win this time.

I went for the quickest run and when I returned, I found Pax in front of my tent. Markos must have sent him and I was happy to see him and vice-versa. After a lot of thinking I had decided to take him on this trip with me. We were inseparable either way. He was my second shadow.

My wolves were now starting to wake up as I started to wrap up my tent. After wrapping up the whole camp, we finally headed toward the Lycan's camp to see what they were up to. Their men were already prepared.

It didn't take me long to spot Ezekiel among the crowd. Our eyes locked instantly and the tension from last night sizzled in the air but I choose to ignore it and do my work.