[Chapter 40 -Debut]

Start from the beginning

We watched it twice in total. The first time we were all quietly watching. I side eyed the members next to me a few times and saw how Jungwon smirked when he saw himself.

When I looked to my right there was Sunoo

When I looked to my right there was Sunoo. He smiled a few times and we all were impressed by how cool it looked.

(You can watch it if you want)

After the first few seconds you could already hear some 'woah' or 'wahh' here and there.

At one point you could see how Jungwon was attempting to bite sunghoon like a vampire and after seeing that Niki did the same to sunoo.

We were all enjoying it and after we watched it a second time we had a little chat about everything

We then ended the video and got ready for our performance.

We all sat on the chairs in the fitting room. Stylists did our makeup and hair and we were all really nervous.

"Omg what if my mic breaks" Jake said breathing heavily.

"That won't happen Jake" I was sitting next to him. I smiled at him and put my hand on top of his.

"We can do that because we are Enhypen" I looked into his eyes trying to comfort him and to prevent him from getting a panic attack.

——

We were all done with make up and outfits. We stood in a circle and did a group hug.

While still hugging Jungwon spoke up.

"We will do this and we will be great." He said.

We put our hands in the middle and did our group chant.

"Enha-,Enha-,Enha-,Enha-,Hypen" We cheered.

——

"Enhypen the new Rookie group by Bighit will be performing their debut song now" The mc said.