Chapter 34 - Jealousy, Jealousy

Start from the beginning

"that kinda helped me. We should go join the others now" She said and he embraced her into a quick hug.

——

Y/n POV

We were playing some board games and eating some snacks. We also had dinner and decided to decide the persons who have to clean up by playing rock papier scissors.

I lost.

So i was the first to do the dishes and stuff. They were still playing to decide the second person. The only thing I had in mind was that I don't want it to be jungwon. Something inside me told me to stay away a little. Until it was less awkward after what happened. Dating is still not allowed for idols so I should stay away from love.

The second person was Riki.

I was happy. We could talk and have fun. I looked around and saw that jungwon was looking down and immediately left after riki was chosen. Was he jealous or some?!

We had lots of fun and we danced and played music and sang karaoke. The others were already sleeping and Niki was about to leave into the bedroom.

"Good night. And don't stay up too late" He chuckled and left.

I waved a goodnight goodbye and decided to go on my phone and check my messages.

You received 0 messages from wonie

I was kinda sad. He always send me good night texts or asks me what I am doing even though we live in the same dorm.

And because he doesn't have to text me first all the time I texted him.

wonie

y/n
heyooo

wonie
hi

y/n
are you alright?

wonie
yeah ofc

y/n
what's wrong?

wonie
nothing is wrong y/n i said i'm good

y/n
it doesn't sound like that to me

wonie
just take care of your own business

y/n
sorry i was just concerned you seemed off earlier

wonie
yea maybe cause i was

y/n
then talk to me and tell me what was or is wrong

wonie
ugh i'm just idk

first the kiss then you leave into the bedroom with niki then i see you too hugging and then you're having fun with him i just feel a bit jealous you know

y/n
don't be jealous we're friends.

wonie
yes i know we're are also just friends

y/n
i think we should stay friends for now let's wait until our debut okay?

read

wonie went offline

y/n
leaving me on read? that's not you

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Turn around" His voice said behind me.

"I think we should stay friends for now too" Jungwon said in a low voice.

"But can we at least be best friends until you know..." He suggested. I just nodded along.

"Let's bake a cake" I said.

"So suddenly?" He laughed.

His laugh was one of the things i really liked. It made me feel loved and it made me happy.

without realizing i fell for him even more

Today was one of the nights where we would stay up till the early morning hours even though we had to get up early and go to practice.

——

3 Weeks later

6:00 am

My alarm ringed.

I got up and got ready and left to practice.

"Today we will announce the final debut members."

Everyone was excited.

"We have decided based on your abilities and not gender." The teacher continued.

"I'll just read what is written here. Then the chosen people will go and have a talk with our ceo and you will immediately start practicing for your debut."

"Okay i'll start reading.

The first member will be Lee Heeseung.

The second member will be Park Jeongseon.

The third member will be Sim Jaeyun.

The fourth member will be Park Sunghoon.

The fifth member will be Kim Sunoo.

The sixth member will be Yang Jungwon."

I looked at him and he looked at me. I was happy for them.

The teacher flipped the page and continued.

"Where were we? Oh right seventh.

And last but not least the seventh member will be Nishimura Riki."

Last member?

That means I am not a member? Tears started rolling. I won't debut with my friends? If they debut I can't keep living with them. Where should i go?

All of the ran to me and hugged me.

"Something must be wrong you have to deb it with us" niki said and heeseung and jungwon suppressed a tear.

So is this the end ?

TO BE CONTINUED...
——————————————————————

listen to happy death day by xdinary heroes it's *chefs kiss*