Chapter 37 - Finally

Start from the beginning

Eon patted the back of his head tenderly, "I will take two, please. Both strawberry."

Louis swallowed, looking at Eon, "may we have?"

"They are for you both."

"Oh," Louis nodded, "one more, please."

Harry covered Louis' mouth, pressing a loud kiss to the side of his neck, "goodness." He sighed, "rude little thing."

-

"It was pancake but thin." Louis breathed, touching Ixion's arm, "powdered sugar and strawberries but you can put any fruit you want. Incredible." Ixion smiled at him. "Also, corn, but you heat it and it just -pops!" He blinked quickly, "and do you know what they call it? Pop-corn." Louis smacked his forehead, "what is wrong with us? We are focusing on the wrong things."

"Louis," Harry sighed loudly, "they are called crepes. We make them at the castle. You have had them before."

Louis looked to his alpha, "I was speaking to Ixion and Atlas."

Harry folded his arms, "I am in the car too." He looked Louis up and down, "you are currently in my lap."

"We wanted to tell you both," Atlas spoke, "Niall and Liam are currently in heat."

Louis threw his head back dramatically, "that is so important, and you are telling us now!"

"You were speaking of the 'thin pancake' and the 'popcorn'." Ixion frowned, "we did not want to interrupt."

"Ugh!" Louis covered his face, "are they okay?"

"I would advise not going near the house."

Louis rolled his eyes, staring out the window, "I want to show them the things I found. I have flowers for them." He pouted, "I want to make a nice nest for them. Cook something for them even though I am bad at it." Harry rubbed his stomach as Louis' voice drifted.

"Louis," Ixion spoke to distract the whimpering omega. "Have you thought of any names?"

"All of them." Harry made a face. Louis stuck his hand out the window, wiggling his fingers. "I know what I want to name all my children."

"How do you know? You just told me that you did not."

"We said Alaska, itty-bitty."

"Yes, and the others?"

"Sh," Louis touched Harry's lips, "once they are born, I will tell you."

Atlas smiled awkwardly, "well, for now, I do like the name Alaska."

"Me too, Harry thought of it."

-

Louis wiggled his toes, avoiding eye contact with Julie.

"Look at me."

"No."

Julie sighed, "what in the world have you been eating?"

Louis shrugged, "fruits."

"How many fruits?"

"I ate corn." Louis finally looked up, "corn with butter."

Julie squinted at him, "corn and butter? That is why your sugar is so high?"

Louis squinted back, mouth parting, "yes?"

"Louis." Louis turned his head and Julie poked his side, making him giggle. "Look at me, omega." Julie shook her head, fixing her papers, "No more sweets. Louis, look at me right now."

"I like them, please!" Louis growled, "I was a poor child. I was never able to eat whatever I wanted. I had to steal what I wanted, and I fell in love with sugar." He looked down at his large stomach, rubbing it, "my babies love sugar too."