Chapter 36 - Perfect

Start from the beginning

"Aw," Liam smiled, chopping the lettuce without looking, "I am excited as well." He set the knife down, dumping the lettuce into the bowl, whispering, "do not tell, but I have been making little clothes."

Atlas grinned, "we will keep it a secret." He touched Liam's arm, "you should watch when you cut."

"My omega is the greatest cook in all of Arizella, possibly the world." He kept cutting, sticking the point of the knife into the board before turning around. "He has taught me everything I know. I may not be able to cook as good, but I can cut." Liam purred, "he may not be able to make clothes, but he can sew a stitch without looking."

Ixion licked his lips, "we have missed much."

Liam stopped smiling slowly, nodding, "yes but, it was not just your fault." He smiled once again, "it is time for new memories."

"Yes."

The twins raised their heads at the same time, looking towards the kitchen opening. "Omega."

Louis entered with Julie, tears on his cheeks. Liam went to him, looking around, frowning, "what happened? What is going on?" He whined high, sobbing, "tell me!"

Julie cooed, touching Liam's cheek, "everything is okay, omega. Relax."

Louis hugged Liam, pressing his face into his neck.

"Liam." Zayn frowned, looking around, with Niall under his arm. "What happened?"

"Okay everyone, calm down." Julie huffed, "we know how many babies Louis will be having. He is emotional. No one is hurt. The babies are fine."

Niall perked up, "babies?"

"Three!" Louis exclaimed. He turned around, bouncing on his toes, "three babies!"

Ixion and Atlas smiled as the family hugged. Ixion looked to his twin, and Atlas nodded once. He leaned on his brother, receiving a kiss to his forehead.

-

"Oh," Harry stopped rubbing the wet towel over his hair, "to what do I owe this?" Louis was stretched out on their bed, in wolf form. Harry purred, "you have woken up, my love." He crossed the floor to his omega, jaw tight when Louis rolled over on his back, showing off his belly. Harry scented the room, rolling his neck, "omega."

Louis looked up at him, eyes low and bright blue. He stretched once more before rolling and shaking out his fur.

"Alpha."

Harry couldn't smile because he was panting. He climbed onto the bed, not even asking when he slid his hand onto Louis' stomach. "You astound me. You," Harry swallowed, looking Louis' naked body over, "Elements, you make me feel like the luckiest alpha in the world."

Louis preened, baring his throat for Harry's mouth. He bit his lips, arching up into the touches across his stomach, down to his pelvic bone. Louis moaned when Harry's hand touched his hardening cock. "Alpha..."

Louis was horny every other day of the week.

"You look delicious. On our bed." Harry grabbed his fur from above Louis' head, dragging it across the omega's flushed body. He smiled when Louis shivered, biting his lip when the fur touched his length.

"Alpha." Louis whined, rolling over, fur caught in between his legs. He put a hand in Harry's damp hair, "I had a checkup today." Harry sat up quickly, frowning and Louis quickly climbed into his lap. Harry loved when Louis did because there was always something between them now. "No, nothing is wrong." He started grooming Harry's cheeks first, scenting the warm air slowly, bringing Harry's heart beat down. "Everything is fine, alpha." Louis then went up to his eye lids, pressing licks and kisses to each one. "Only good news."