Chapter 35 - Growing

Start from the beginning

Louis had Harry send a request to Circuit to allow them to go for a few days. Louis was disappointed when they responded with 'no'.

Another letter was sent four days ago, by Louis' hand. He was still waiting for a reply.

Louis did learn that Harry's throat was in jeopardy during his fifth month of pregnancy. Everyone's was in jeopardy during his sixth month. Louis warned his alpha. Harry only smiled and said; 'I can handle it.' Julie wasn't sure he could.

Louis feared for his life every other tantrum and challenged the King of Wereborn with every other build of rage.

Today though, Louis was gardening, and he was extremely excited to experience this with his child. Next week, Louis was hosting a painting event in the castle -he was even more excited for that.

"Louis," Julie stepped forward. "I do not wish to ruin your morning-"

Louis frowned, "is something wrong?"

"I just wish for you to know. There were a few protesters in front of the castle, no more than ten." Julie's jaw clenched, "Harry has made sure they will not come back."

Louis' jaw fell, "he cannot just kill them!"

"No," Liam whined, "he did not."

"Of course not." Julie pressed her lips together, "but he did have them arrested. He will release them and, if it continues, they will stay imprisoned." She shrugged softly, "free speech in Arizella has a limit. It begins with threatening Royalty."

"What did they say?"

"Nonsense." The alpha folded her arms, "nothing you need to worry of. I just wanted to tell you, so you do not think things are being hidden from you."

Louis took a deep breath, keeping his head high, "thank you, Julie." He smiled, "I will keep focus on today instead."

Julie bowed slightly, "I think I will tag along as well. Get some food out of it."

Louis shook his head, "of course." He went over to the bed where Thumb was scurrying around, playing with the blankets. "Hello Thumb. You are awake." He scooped up his energetic rabbit, cradling him, "I will bring him as well. I will need something to keep him in, so he does not run off."

"I will bring a pot or something."

Louis made a face at the alpha, "a pot?"

"Sure. With a lid."

"Julie," Louis giggled, "I will not put my bunny in a pot. He is not food."

"I wish he was." Julie groaned, "I am starving. Niall never wants to cook anymore."

"You can cook for yourself."

"I can but I am also very bad at cooking."

Liam giggled, going to the alpha, "I can make you something if you would like, Julie."

Julie cupped Liam's cheek, "do not bother, omega." She kissed his nose, "precious."

Liam whined softly, preening, "where is my omega?"

"Being very violent in the kitchen. I only took a piece of chicken." She snorted, tucking Liam under her arm, "he threw a spoon at me."

Louis set down Thumb to search through the growing gifts in the corner of Harry and his large bedroom. "He has been so good to me." The omega held up a small basket, "perfect." He smiled brightly, looking around for Thumb, "you know Niall does not like that."

"Niall is angry because his heat is coming."

Liam looked up, "is it?" He frowned, "how do you know?"