Chapter 31 - Circuit

Start from the beginning

"Julie, oh, Julie." She growled, forehead pressed to her own, "let us not do this right now."

Julie pressed back, "Rose, I think you forget that I am an alpha." Rose snorted. "Yeah," Julie smiled, "you do. You forget that I will wipe that fucking smirk off your mouth." She leaned closer, lips hovering, "and you will never have a problem holding your tongue again."

Rose stopped smiling, leaning away, "you do not scare me, alpha."

"I have scared you, Rose, and I still can." Julie sat back on the bed, pulling her shirt off. "An hour?" Rose took a deep breath, stepping closer, hand on the bedpost. She turned her head one way, then the other, scenting Julie. Julie took a deep breathing, chuckling dryly, "such an alpha."

Rose moved her eyes up from Julie's breast, "what did you need to speak about?"

"Will you listen?"

"I will try."

"Try?"

"Maybe," She put both hands on Julie' thighs, "maybe, if you lay back." Julie let gravity take her on the bed, "if you remove your pants –just maybe."

Julie closed her eyes as her pants were removed. She panted softly at Rose kissing her ankle, kissing the anklet there –the one she gave Julie during their courting.

"Speak to me, alpha."

Julie opened her eyes slightly, "Louis tried stealing from Harry –Harry is using him to play as a Queen, to please his people." She pressed her lips together at Rose's face now eye level with hers. "I know."

"Fuck."

"And I knew how it was going to go –they are bonded, Harry loves him and Louis loves Harry." Julie sighed, "And then –Louis stopped taking his birth control and I was so angry."

"What –does Harry know?"

"Yes."

"And-"

"And now Louis is missing."

"Missing?"

"Yes, him and his rabbit."

"Since when?"

"The night after Harry's rut was over. Harry is –he will not let the twin's look for him, not us either. Liam and Niall are sad –I am sad and so worried. But Harry was so angry –if we find Louis, and bring home, Harry will hate us. We will also just betray him and –I do not want to see him cry again..."

Rose frowned, "someone will see him –find him and ask what he is doing away from Harry."

"I am worried that the wrong person will see him."

The alpha bit her cheek, "you did not just come to talk."

Julie nuzzled their noses together, sighing at the warm clothed body on top of hers, "find him for me?" She touched Rose's cheek, "but –you cannot tell anyone."

"Where would I start looking, Julie?" Rose blinked at her, "Arizella is not small."

"I can bring something of his –he does not like to transform. I am sure he has not gotten far."

"And when I find him?"

"Bring him back to Harry –say you found him." Julie pouted, lip wobbling, "Rose... he is so sad and he feels so betrayed but," she groaned, blinking back tears. "He is so conflicted –he wants his omega and he is talking nonsense one minute and the next –he is crying. He will not eat –he has not come here in two days and keeps wandering the house. I found him sitting in Louis' art room –staring at the wall."