Chapter 30 - Rabid

Zacznij od początku

Louis kissed Harry's cheek softly, rubbing the alpha's messy hair down, "I need real food –and I cannot feel my butthole."

Harry chuckled, pressing a finger against Louis' perineum, making the omega jump, "are you sure?"

"Mm, alpha!" Louis scolded, squirming, "bad alpha!"

Harry smiled, nuzzling Louis softly, "I love –how you are –just so sweet."

Louis bit his lip, hugging Harry's head to hide his face, "I love you." He licked his lips, "I am sorry."

"For?" Harry moved so he could face the omega, smiling, "for what?"

Louis looked from one eye to the other, "I –Um," He took a deep breath, "for –being hungry."

Harry raised a brow, grinning, "do not be sorry, my love." Louis swallowed hard at the name. "Go on, call for food. As long as I can see you." Harry brushed over his cheek with a soft thumb, "you have taken such good care of me. I have never experienced such a pleasing rut. Thank you –do not be sorry."

Louis sniffled, biting his top lip, "yes alpha." He got up with wobbly legs, smiling slightly at Harry who helped him stand up straight. "Thank you." Louis walked to the door slowly, heavy cloud over his head –over his heart. He pulled on his robe, wrapping it with an extreme slowness, tying it tight. Louis reached for the doorknob, looking back. "Uh-"

"I am here, watching, go on."

"Yes." Louis unlocked the door, poking his head out, "um –hello?" He looked around the hallway, "hello!" Louis waited a moment before screaming again, smiling when Zayn came upstairs. He took a step outside, looking back at Harry when the alpha made a sound. "Oh –no –no –can you call Niall?"

"Omega, if I am unable to see you –"

"Yes, alpha, I know." Louis whined, poking his head out of the door. "Hi Zayn."

Zayn smiled at him, "Hi –I will stay over here."

"Thank you –if you can just –anyone but you –nor Julie –even the twins are okay."

Zayn bowed his head before going back downstairs. He slammed the door, pressing his back against it. "Hello –Zayn is getting someone."

Harry hadn't taken his eyes off of him. They were barely opened, tired, but the alpha was looking at him –hadn't stopped.

Louis opened the door slightly when it was knocked on, smiling at Niall, "hi..." Niall gave him a small smile back. "I –may you bring food –a lot of food and water?"

"Yes, of course. I prepared meals last night, for both of you. I will heat them and bring them with the water."

"Ooh," Louis looked back, then back at Niall, whispering. "And some strawberries, for me –with cream."

Niall smiled wider, "of course, Louis."

"And my cookies –oh and please make some food for Ixion and Atlas." Niall opened his mouth. "Please and thank you –King's orders." Louis held up a thumb, "love you, Niall." He slammed the door, opening it quickly to see Niall still there. "And veggies, raw, for Thumb. Thank you."

-

Niall frowned at the two plates of food, rapping his fingers against the counter. "Elements..."

"Omega." Zayn came behind him, putting both hands on the blonde's hips. "It smells like fire."

"What?"

The alpha chuckled softly, kissing the back of his neck, "you are thinking quite a bit. You have been standing there for twenty minutes." He smiled, setting his chin on Niall's shoulder, "I would know, I have been staring."